PDA

View Full Version : So there's this new contest?

Gnoccir
October 9th, 2005, 07:41
I was just wondering what everyone would most like to see come out of this psp coding contest?

maybe coders can check the thread for ideas or whatever?

Personally I wanna see some working psx stuff for psp.
(by working I meant fast enough to use. no offense to coders u guys make the world go round with how much u help us.)

let's hear those ideas :)

omniosiris
October 9th, 2005, 15:59
hmm...at this point I think PSX would be cool, but an emu would be hard to code and not very practical because of the rom sizes. My first pick would be a GBA emu that runs as well as the SNES emulators we have, that would be amazing

Gnoccir
October 9th, 2005, 17:17
ya make an excellent point. im not too eager to drop 200$ on memory sticks.

ArchAngel
October 9th, 2005, 18:33
Id rather have GBA for PSP, and as the poster said, one that is faster...
I used to have a Nintendo DS until I got PSP, and the Flash Cart I had was just great... GBA games are full of color and new ones come out all the time, PSX I know would be a very hard task to compress and chop enough for a constantly good FPS, but GBA I believe is more possible.
Atleast In my opinion.

ataribob
October 9th, 2005, 20:36
Someone get the source to Yohsoisis SMS GG emulator and RESIZE the screen

Bus1nessboy
October 10th, 2005, 02:21
I think it would be nice if someone would port over Starcraft Or Rollercoaster Tycoon. In fact I would Pay them to do so.(PM me and just name a price )

Valiant
October 10th, 2005, 05:15
Hahah how about the SIMS and Diablo now THAT would be nice. But hm...with the new PSP 4 gig HD thing might be enticing if the PSX ever gets to work (be able to fit the 4 disk games...WOOT) but I dont have the money to buy this <_<. N64 is HIGHLY unlikely but that seems more reasonable since the games are a tad bit smaller. But PSX is more feasible it seems (since there is already a PSX emu for PSP...just that it is worthless for playing games).