PDA

View Full Version : hey,new here,please help me..

seven
October 11th, 2005, 16:29
hey guys i'm fairly new here, i just registered. i'm in need of some help. ok i'm trying to burn my first rom disc for my dreamcast. i dont know what to do, i've read a couple tutorials but i'm kinda confused on what i need. so far i have downloaded the following prog. i have selfboot.exe installed on my c:/directory as it was stated. i have also selfboot inducer on my c:/directory. i have dreamsnes, neo4all,genplus emulators,and i have roms. now what to do next i do not know i have no clue on where to go from here and how to burn a cd or how many cd's im supposed to burn.please help me. also if you have aim please leave your screen name if your intrested in helping a totoal noobie.thank you.

Darksaviour69
October 11th, 2005, 17:47
http://dcevolution.net/DCHelp/

dchelp has got everything u need to get started (dream inducer is the best and easyest way)

seven
October 11th, 2005, 18:04
the only thing i dont understand is the sbi file. i have it. it should be dreamsnes.9.8.sbi but i cant find it.

seven
October 11th, 2005, 19:20
come on someones gotta know, you guys do this all day. i downloaded dreamsnes.9.8sbi and there's no sbi file????

Darksaviour69
October 11th, 2005, 23:40
does it say .zip at the end, if it does change it to .sbi