PDA

View Full Version : Version Changer needed again. . .

YourStillWithMe
October 13th, 2005, 16:37
We need a new version changer now! I guarantee you that GTA is going to require at least a 2.00 Sony is probably done with the 1.52 crap. The exploit in 1.51 was must be easy to find. . .but anyway I do have to commend sony for some reason because there busting there ass to give us the upgrades although there not fooling me with my 2 psp's!!! haha

so yeah we need a version changer!

ps-go get tiger woods 06 on psp its insane! (and the loading time is actually smooth)

VFerg
October 13th, 2005, 23:02
I dont know when the game was finished but seeing as it is comming out at the end of this month I bet they will only have an upgrade option to 2.0 to play it, since the upgrade was so recent I think the production of GTA took place before the 2.1 update, so there will probably be no worries~

slik da relic
October 13th, 2005, 23:54
they already have a new version changer that has 2.01 on it.

da relic

YourStillWithMe
October 14th, 2005, 00:38
Yeah, I understand that and have that firmware trick guys, im just saying were going to need one for 2.50

(my psp's are always tricked into the highest firmware just incase some random person gets a hold of it (worst case scenario) and sees an upgrade somewhere downloads it and tries to upgrade. Yeah, im ridiculous but i always think of worst case scenarios it'll save me in the long run. Being prepared never hurts.

3elevenX
October 14th, 2005, 07:12
Yeah the new SxT Ver. changer is out

slik da relic
October 14th, 2005, 08:47
i dont think its that big an issue... the people thats been workin on it have been pretty much on top of it. have patience young grasshopper.

da relic

H3NCH
October 14th, 2005, 16:41
wait so are you people saying there is a way to trick the psp into believing it is 2.1 like an upgraded wab version changer

ataribob
October 14th, 2005, 23:09
Yeah the new SxT Ver. changer is out

That's funny

Today the team said they were working on it??

ataribob
October 17th, 2005, 22:24
Seems the SXteam got tired of updating the firmware every week so the new one goes up to 7.50

You can downloade it here
http://www.sonyxteam.com/

multiformous
October 18th, 2005, 00:13
this "version changer" is only for liscensed UMD games, and not for homebrew or emulators?

ataribob
October 18th, 2005, 02:28
No It changes your 1.0 or 1.5 Version to 2.0 or 2.1 or 7.5 (makes it think it is (trick)

and you can still play emulators and hombrew and any game that Sony put out that includes UMD the UMD will not ask yo to update

Mine is at 7.5 and I can play anything