PDA

View Full Version : qusetions about what I need to do

jester112
July 22nd, 2008, 00:25
i have a fat PSP and it is at like firmware 3.90 and i need some help i want to put a homebrew on it but i don't know what i need to do as far as degrading it, i really don't want to Pandora it unless it is the only option (because i already destroyed one trying to). so someone tell me if there is another way or I am going to have to get a Pandora battery made or buy one from someone else.

JKKDARK
July 22nd, 2008, 00:38
Yes, your only option is the pandora. Or get a psp with older firmware.

that1guywiththeface
July 22nd, 2008, 00:49
Pandora Battery= Must have

You need someone else with a homebrew enabled psp (I think) to create one. If you are going to create one at all, than you should probably buy a spare battery in case you screw up in the process. You can also buy one on ebay, though prices range from reasonable ($10-$30) to re-god-damn-diculous ($60+)!! Your other option is to buy a Datel battery tool, which is the exact same thing, only orange. Not all types of batteries will work as a pandora battery. After that, you need a magic memory stick (PRO duo required, smaller size spare one recommended) that has certain files that you can find via Google. After that, you just need to upgrade to a custom firmware (M33 recommended unless you don't like having the better of choices). At some point in there, you'll need a program called Despartar del Cementario (something like that), which is commonly abbreviated as dc. There are various guides online for more in-depth help.

jester112
July 22nd, 2008, 01:56
hmm idk well if the Pandora battery is a must i think i am going to need some help can someone link me to some help because i don't know what i am looking for on Google as far as this goes