PDA

View Full Version : M3 sakura for Datel "Games n' Music"

Homestar4000
July 22nd, 2008, 03:44
It took me awhile to hack the original firmware to make it work on my Games n' Music. But i've finally finished it! I made this hack because I had a very ugly interface with my Datel Games n' Music. So i've decided to hack the M3 sakura firmware and make it work on Games n' Music! And it did! Afterwards, there are some bugs on it. So if you are a Games n' Music user, go ahead and use it! But if not, there is special instructions on the "readme" file on how to get it on another flashcart.

Bugs/Known Problems:
-All apps/games with PAlib w/ FAT will not work on M3 Sakura
-DSOrganize will not work on M3 Sakura either
-ROM booting will obviously not work if you have Games n' Music
-DSBlue will not work

Oh yeah, this is my first hack/homebrew, plz don't flame on here (i kno it says mediacart in "readme". i put that for those who can't buy anything else lol D: ) (YES I KNOW MEDIACART IS GONE).

Download Link (Since I can't add the .rar file into the attachments):
Download M3 sakura (http://www.sendspace.com/file/71f61n)

trogan2000
July 22nd, 2008, 18:15
awsome first try (dont have one of those cards ur refering to) i have a dstt but thats still an awsome first try good job hope to see u making it better :)

madcat1990
August 20th, 2008, 23:14
The guy who programs M3 Sakura does NOT like people making packages of his software, remove that link before he stops programming it!

AZr34
September 19th, 2008, 03:30
if you can hack into the m3 sakura why not the r4 ds or cylco ds....????

aadz93
October 14th, 2008, 23:35
hey can u make another version that can boot apps and roms

m-p{3}
October 20th, 2008, 22:35
You're confusing Yasu and Moonlight. Yasu doesn't like people to host his softwares somewhere else, Moonlight is working with the M3 team which are behind the M3 Sakura.

Yasu is behind the YsMenu.

GTAJunkie
December 28th, 2008, 17:02
No luck. It says "An error was detected while trying to access the disc or a file"

Jeric
December 29th, 2008, 01:55
So, what's the point of porting this over? I'm sorry but what're the advantages of this as opposed to setting something else to bootme.nds?