PDA

View Full Version : Lego Indiana Jones tops UK chart [7-22-2008]

Shrygue
July 22nd, 2008, 19:30
via Games Industry (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/lego-indiana-jones-tops-uk-chart)

Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures has climbed up a place from last week to take the top spot in the UK's software sales chart, according to data released by Chart-Track.

That was followed by WALL-E in second place and Wii Fit - last week's number one - in third. Wii Play took fourth place, with Nintendo's Super Smash Bros Brawl falling to fifth place, while Mario Kart Wii took sixth.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games continued to sell well ahead of the Beijing event in a a few weeks, taking seventh place, with Battlefield: Bad Company taking eighth place.

Big Beach Sports came in at ninth with Kung Fu Panda closing of the chart at ten.

1. Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures
2. WALL-E
3. Wii Fit
4. Wii Play
5. Super Smash Bros Brawl
6. Mario Kart Wii
7. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
8. Battlefield: Bad Company
9. Big Beach Sports
10. Kung Fu Panda

Kulawend
July 22nd, 2008, 20:55
I was presently surprised the first time I played Lego Indiana Jones, I thought it was going to be a crappy movie game, combined with a crappy Lego game, when actually it wasn't so crappy at all.

I would recommend playing it if your bored, but there are other games to buy that may be of more interest to you.