PDA

View Full Version : Finally decided to get a 360

splodger15
July 22nd, 2008, 20:07
Well well well.....

I finally decided to get a Xbox 360 console and since I was aggainst at ever getting one I must say that I am fairly impressed with it infact I was more suprised. Xbox Live is sick with all the downloadable content , Chatting to people online on Windows Live while playing a game :eek:

I look forward to having a few games with Xbox people on here :cool: ;)

Shrygue
July 22nd, 2008, 20:46
Nice, I'd been wanting one myself but unfortunately I haven't got money spare for one yet though (need at least £160 for archade unit). How much did you get yours for?

pibs
July 22nd, 2008, 20:53
was it the price drop that finally made u take the plunge?

oh and did u get the new 60gb model?

splodger15
July 22nd, 2008, 21:10
I got the Elite console which cost me £289.99 with Halo 3 and Alone in the dark bundled in.

pibs
July 22nd, 2008, 21:14
join the dcemu leaderboard :D
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39213

Darksaviour69
July 22nd, 2008, 21:40
Welcome to the club ;) And I'm Glad to see that your gamer tag is the same as your forum tag. I'm sick of getting friend requests from people I don't know because they have a different gamertag from their forum name.

splodger15
July 22nd, 2008, 21:52
Welcome to the club ;) And I'm Glad to see that your gamer tag is the same as your forum tag. I'm sick of getting friend requests from people I don't know because they have a different gamertag from their forum name.

Yeh I try to keep it the same for anything really just so people can recognize it like you say.

Yep I joined the leaderboard

JKKDARK
July 22nd, 2008, 22:38
Great, I am glad to didn't pick a commercial failure like the PS3 :cool:

Eviltaco64
July 22nd, 2008, 23:25

Im sure I would never do that! :p

It's funny you mention that. Do you know that down at the Microplay near my house that more and more people have been trading in 360s for said commercial failure? Now they have a huge stack of them! I asked on the phone how much theyd give me for my 360, they said: "Come down here, and we'll work something out" :rofl:

JKKDARK
July 22nd, 2008, 23:52
That people is even a bigger failure because they bought a console they didn't like. Probably they didn't have idea about video games then.

wolfpack
July 23rd, 2008, 00:03
haha nice one

you can add me if you want

My gamertag is MrGadget789

I reserved my copy of Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3 today, you might want to look into those games when they come out :)

Shadowblind
July 23rd, 2008, 00:53
Sweet, send me a friend request when you get the time! It may be a while b4 I can answer it though.

P.S. If you want a list of all the major titles coming out for the 360 between now and November, I can send you it. Warning though, its very large.

splodger15
July 23rd, 2008, 08:02
haha nice one

you can add me if you want

My gamertag is MrGadget789

I reserved my copy of Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3 today, you might want to look into those games when they come out :)

I addded you ;) , I 've read up on Fallout 3 seems a pretty good game to go for same for GOW2 but I havn't even played the first yet.

Sweet, send me a friend request when you get the time! It may be a while b4 I can answer it though.

P.S. If you want a list of all the major titles coming out for the 360 between now and November, I can send you it. Warning though, its very large.

Definitely Shadowblind I'll have a copy of that list hit me up with it on PM. I sent you a friends request aswell

lol I own a PS3 aswell

Darksaviour69
July 23rd, 2008, 10:20
Im sure I would never do that! :p

Did you send me a friend request?

splodger15
July 23rd, 2008, 13:47
Did you send me a friend request?

Yep I added you :)

pibs
July 23rd, 2008, 19:07
I sent ya a friend request

splodger15
July 25th, 2008, 14:28
I sent ya a friend request

Accepeted ;)

Baboon
July 25th, 2008, 14:28
Hey Splodger add me too mate! KEV2O9 (the O is the letter O and not the number 0). :)

Cheers fella

splodger15
July 26th, 2008, 20:37
Hey Splodger add me too mate! KEV2O9 (the O is the letter O and not the number 0). :)

Cheers fella

Sent you a friends request ;)