PDA

View Full Version : Sega At E3: Golden Axe Beast Rider Fact Sheet And Screens

JKKDARK
July 23rd, 2008, 21:45
via Cinema Blend (http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Sega-At-E3-Golden-Axe-Beast-Rider-Fact-Sheet-And-Screens-11440.html)

Anyone old enough to remember the arcade classic Golden Axe surely has their own ties to the game. For me I simply remember trading off between this and Altered Beast at a tiny market that had a few arcade cabinets set up in a corner. Arcade playing in my small town consisted of finding arcade games at local stores and then spending the day hiking around to play what I wanted.

So here comes Golden Axe: Beast Rider to bring that nostalgic feeling back again. Players take on the role of Tyris Flare as they slice and dice through enemies and ride massive beasts. This isn’t a remake though. I’d love it if it were. Instead SEGA has completely reimagined the Golden Axe franchise with Beast Rider. Below we have a few screenshots and the fact sheet with the latest details.

Features:

* Beast-Riding and Savage Combat: Players will cut down enemies while riding on an array of deadly, magical beasts.
* Brutal Melee Action: Unleash barbaric killing moves and dismembering attacks against Death Adder’s minions.
* Spells & Magic Weapons: Weapon upgrades and powerful unlockable elemental-based spells and magic will give players the advantage in battle.
* Harsh & Desolate Landscapes: Explore and survive a huge and ravaged world.
* Classic Golden Axe Legacy: As the young warrior, Tyris Flare, players will encounter familiar friends and foes, and collect power-ups from pesky gnomes in a magical world of beasts.
* New Story Details Revealed: Players will discover events that took place before the original storyline as Tyris Flare, the famous half-Gladiator/half-Barbarian heroine, begins the epic quest to avenge her tribe.

Screens at link