PDA

View Full Version : Blitz 3D is simple... is lua the same?

scx0r
October 15th, 2005, 18:45
I started working on a blitz 3d mmorpg using tcp/ip etc and was succesful enough to also start work on 3d models and sprites, hell here's what I came up with in Blitz3d some time ago... let me know what you think of the game graphics, it was quite fast about 30-50fps and the grass moved, the sky moved and water reflections were realtime.

Enjoy, so shall i start working on a mmorpg for psp I'm calling it Dark Legion...

scx0r
October 15th, 2005, 18:48
*Reminder this took me 2 days to produce and the forum is no longer around, it was scrapped due to problems at the time, I started working on php sites for financial gain, I believe I have the skill to develope a mmorpg for PSP... with the quality of the graphics in that screenshot, and I'm talking about ONLINE gameplay here.

:)

wraggster
October 16th, 2005, 12:05
the screenshot looks very cool

scx0r
October 17th, 2005, 21:06
thanks wraggster blitz3d is really easy to use and can be used to produce a mmorpg of 255 players on one server , write the server in either the same language or write it in another, it allows tcp/ip and udp protocols, the libraries are huge, with direct3d 7 and various other cool things... what i tried to show in that screenshot was how nice i could make a mmorpg using my little brain :D..

However i dont know C++ but get me a few coders, ill set up a team and get a mmorpg going that looks like the above, only better faster and more fun, on the psp :D

wakeuphater
October 19th, 2005, 00:34
That looks insane dude. I'd even give it a test run to run around the enviroment. Looks bad ass.