PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
July 26th, 2008, 10:40
We'll still be at Comic-Con for a good portion of the weekend, so who knows what we'll be playing? If we had our druthers, it'd be Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Prince of Persia, Deadly Creatures and Soulcalibur IV, all playable on the Con floor. Sunday, however, will be purely dedicated to shipping out dozens and dozens of packages, as Meat Bun orders get some serious attention. Yay!

We may even get in a real-life game of badminton, time permitting. But what about you, dear commenter? What are you playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5029143/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

JKKDARK
July 26th, 2008, 15:25
Silent Hill games

BoBKiD
July 26th, 2008, 16:48
Fallout 2 on the PC.

mike_jmg
July 26th, 2008, 16:58
I'm playing Silent Hill 1 via pops, I'm almost at the end (maybe, cause I don't really know). Going to the Amusement Park through a sewer

jrsmaster411
July 26th, 2008, 19:05
I just bought pixel junk monsters cause of the psn summer sale so I got it for five bucks

ojdon
July 26th, 2008, 23:52
I better finish up on CoD4, I borrowed it off my brother so he can have a few of my games, since he likes to unlock the achievements.

Dembonz
July 27th, 2008, 05:50
Siren. At least until Soul Calibur IV drops :D

kjetil1991
July 27th, 2008, 13:08
i havent played a real game in weeks now only far cry multiplayer demo and time shift multiplayer free fun =D

booradley1212
July 27th, 2008, 16:06
Still playin Mass Effect, baby! Nearing the end, glad this is part one of a trilogy is all I can say! One of the best games I've ever played!

wind_mill
July 27th, 2008, 16:23
MGS4! Only wish the weekends could be longer :( Snaake??? snaaaaake??? SNAAAAAAKE!!!!!

____anders____
July 27th, 2008, 21:03
hmm, nothing yet..

i just got home from the boat:)(we've been out this whole week) and i couldn't care less for any games in the sun, just how warm the water is:D

meh, now i'm home and i will play something... maybe..
or maybe watch a movie...
can't wait to take my boat out for some cruising:p really fun to ride the inner tube after my boat:)

PX1296
July 27th, 2008, 22:53
I picked up a second hand copy of Megaman 3 for the Game Boy at GameStop, a few days ago. And that's what I've been playing this weekend.

So far, I've beaten (In order) Shadow Man, Spark Man, Snake Man, Gemini Man, and this morning I defeated Drill Man. I can't believe I've been wasting my weekend playing on old Game Boy game.

It's a fun and challenging one though.

kcajblue
July 27th, 2008, 23:00
too many games to keep track of.
nah, its only like 5.

still have to beat mgs 3 and ffx2.

and im still trying to beat etrian odyssey and trauma center 2.

goshogun1
July 27th, 2008, 23:28
Final Fantasy IV DS and Dragon Quest V SFC. JRPG heaven!
Also playing Siren: Blood Curse...but only at night. :cool: