PDA

View Full Version : im new, please help me :(

Kyraka
October 18th, 2005, 06:06
im very new at this, and im sorry if im breaking rules. i have a DC and i play SA2 alot, i REALLY want a chao editor on my VMU. so, i dont have any internet connection on my DC, so is there ANY programs or emulators on the DC that i can use to put a VMU file (chao editor 2) through the PC internet, than on the VMU. please...i really need some help here :(

Darksaviour69
October 18th, 2005, 09:27
there is a VMU emulator for the p.c. and i think there might be one for the dc.... let me check

edit: this is it
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vmoo.php

Kyraka
October 18th, 2005, 17:04
thank you for the VMU emulator, but how can i get the chao editor on to the VMU? i tried using a VMU emu for the PC and loading the editor, but i need the chao on the dreamcast. also, is it possible to get the chao editor ON to the dreamcast through DC emulators and than put the editor on the VMU through the DC? :confused: so in short words, how do i get vmoo on the DC? and the chao editor on the vmu? in even SHORTER words. I need chao editor on my VMU without using the internet on the DC...because i dont have one

curt_grymala
October 18th, 2005, 23:48
You should be looking for VMU Tool (I'm pretty sure that's the name of it). I believe that was the application that let you transfer files from a CD onto your VMU.

Kyraka
October 19th, 2005, 00:05
but wouldnt you need some special equipment?

semicolo
October 19th, 2005, 18:06
I think vmutool needs a coders cable, but there are other programs designed to transfer files from the cd to the vmu, someone will hopefully know their names :-)
Or just google and search on dc sites.