PDA

View Full Version : WTF firmware 2.0 and 2.5 loader announcement

scx0r
October 18th, 2005, 15:35
i read on pspxteam[dot]com at the very top in a red public announcement that was only up for a short while suggesting someone has got the 2.0 and 2.5 flash to run... thats crazy

Anyone confirm this, can't find any evidence or files... but i read it For the 2-3 minutes the message was up.

wish i took screenshot now.

scx0r
October 18th, 2005, 15:55
i have a good feeling that we'll be able to play firmware 2 and 2.5 on our psp 1.5 anytime soon :) the message was similar to this:

xxxxxx has done it , 2.0 and 2.5 firmware on your psp 1.5 thanks man !

... i was like WTF? red message.. clicked on the guys profile.. ill tryn find the name now

scx0r
October 18th, 2005, 15:59
alpihan i think done it ... or posted the announcement, im not sure if i clicked the announcement by or the name of the person , most likely announcement by though.

Sent him a message, lets see if he replies :) hopefuly good news, ill take a screenshot.

lowride
October 18th, 2005, 18:55
hope so ! i want that browser ! :)

ataribob
October 18th, 2005, 20:02
pspxteam

I read that they were the ones that let lose the Virus

geise69
October 19th, 2005, 12:48
Untill it's posted on here by wragg I'm not touching anything. Hopefully this will be legit when it is ever released.

scx0r
October 19th, 2005, 14:43
they've now announced that the index.dat in the 2.5 firmware is a bricker by sony, they announced they "tested" 2.5 on the firmware loader... my thoughts are that they're getting ready for the release...

Guess i wasnt seeing things, just a matter of days now :D ... im only touching it when i see good feedback the day it gets released, maybe wait till someone prooves its not bricked their device.

scx0r
October 19th, 2005, 14:44
pspxteam

I read that they were the ones that let lose the Virus

i believe that was teampsp... or pspteam.

:)