PDA

View Full Version : Neo4All Beta3 and X-Arcade Problem

KidQuaalude
October 19th, 2005, 15:32
Hi,

I have been testing Neo4All with my X-Arcade controller hooked to the dreamcast and it works great except for one problem - the player two joystick / buttons / start button on the X-Arcade does not seem to be recognised by Neo4All - none of the controls work :( If you are not familiar with the xarcade the connection from it just splits into two DC controller connections. Do you think this could be fixed? I hope so. It would be great to use my X-Arcade for proper 2 player fatal fury sessions!

I have just noticed if i plug only the player 2 connection in port 2 and then boot into neo4all, player 2 joystick (on x-arcade) works (detected as player 1 in neo4all tho) but player 1 stick does not work once plugged back in...

CaptainFracasse
April 24th, 2008, 13:10
Same problem :/
I tried to plug two official pads (work fine) and switch it with my x-arcade but NEO4ALL or DC unit are too smart ;) Dont work.
Bye

Guaripolo
April 30th, 2008, 03:54
itīs a strange problem. Maybe itīs a SDL incompatibility. Have you tried your X-Arcade with another emulator like MAME4ALL or with Homebrew software?