PDA

View Full Version : Marvel and Activision's X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse Ships for the PSP

wraggster
October 19th, 2005, 20:57
The epic battle to save humankind rages on the PSP system with the release of X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse, inspired by Marvel's legendary Super Heroes. Building on the deep customization and rich storyline of the console games, X-Men Legend II: Rise of Apocalypse for the PSP features four additional playable characters, new environments, 9 exclusive missions and groundbreaking multiplayer modes that allow up to four players to compete both online and offline utilizing the system's wireless technology. The game is currently available at retail stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $49.99 and has been rated "T" (Teen with mild language and violence) by the ESRB.

In X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse, players create, customize and control teams of four mutants from 20 all-time favorite X-Men and classic Brotherhood villains from the Marvel Universe. With the X-Men and Brotherhood fighting side-by-side for the first time, players switch instantly between teammates wielding amazing super powers and skills as they overcome obstacles, solve puzzles and defeat more than 100 types of enemies including Lady Deathstrike and the notorious Four Horsemen of Apocalypse. In addition to a deep single player experience, the game also features six multiplayer skirmish modes that offer head-to-head action as well as online and offline wireless cooperative modes that offer fierce battles against enemies.

asterothjames
October 21st, 2005, 11:29
im droolng at the mouth for this one but i dnt think i could bri ng myself to part with all that money when i cud get it anuva way

Dominic
October 21st, 2005, 11:46
Iso is out, but quite big :( Won't fit on a 1 Gig mem crd. Anyopne know how to downsize it a bit?