PDA

View Full Version : Help on Fat Bricked PSP

Koroco
July 29th, 2008, 06:42
Well my brother bricked his fat psp about a few months back and I tried to unbrick it. And I was very positive I did everything right a few months back but still got black screen'd.

He recently said how he missed it so I gave it another shot. I am like 95% sure I have done everything right in creating a pandoraa battery and seting up all the files on my 2gig memory stick pro duo.

The issue is I get to the final step where I put the memory stick in and the jigged pandora battery. The 2 lights on the left go on and the battery light turns on but the menu does not appear. The screen stays completely black and just freezes there.

Is there anything noticeably wrong I am doing? I have already tried a few methods/guides but still hitting the same brick wall. Please help D:

acn010
July 29th, 2008, 06:56
make sure the wifi switch is off and once you put everything in order, wait 10 sec then press X 3 times and wait... I font know, that's what I do to my slim, hope this works for you too

Koroco
July 29th, 2008, 07:11
make sure the wifi switch is off and once you put everything in order, wait 10 sec then press X 3 times and wait... I font know, that's what I do to my slim, hope this works for you too

Well I had the wifi on but turned it off. tried the wait 10 sec and 3 X's. But still no luck:(