PDA

View Full Version : Socom Fireteam Bravo HELP

PSPSteve
October 20th, 2005, 23:40
Yes hi,
My friend said that he had Socom beta on his PSP, and that he would give it to me for free. I got a CD put it in the drive and there were 2 files.
1. PSP_Game Folder (326 MB)
2. UMD_DATA.BIN (1KB)

Inside the PSP_Game folder is a bunch of stuff like sysdir useridr and png's.
Now what do I do? Do I run this (whatever this is) with UMD Emulator?
I downloaded 2 Iso Programs and made 2 seperate .iso's with the PSP_Game folder. Each file created with different programs are as follows in size.
Magic Iso- 366MB
Win Iso- 367MB
Is there a special name that I give to these iso's?
Is one of these that is correct?
For Madden 06 the iso is named lfc-m2k6.iso
For Death Jr. the iso is named-a-deathj.iso
Now both of these work correctly but both have FUNKY names.
Does anyone know if there is a special name for Socom Beta Fireteam Bravo?
Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long paragraph lol.

o0sambo0o81
October 20th, 2005, 23:45
Ya, this site doesnt support piracy, so you shouldnt ask about how to reassemble illegal isos, thanks

PSPSteve
October 20th, 2005, 23:53
im not asking to reassemble illgal isos. Its a Public Beta and I am asking what to rename it to.

And since I am a little mad at your snappy ass comment. Read to me the banner next to PSP emulation news. http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/ It says "PSP gaming PSP hardware PSP hacking PSP ISOS ISOS ISOS!" So shut your mouth and don't talk about something you have no idea about loser.

PSP_Newbie
October 21st, 2005, 01:39
Ya, this site doesnt support piracy, so you shouldnt ask about how to reassemble illegal isos, thanks-I second that

either way its the psp-news site, while this is the forums, which doesnt support the discussion of piracy and illegal isos(and that banner thing is a little misleading, it just leads to people like this guy looking for pirated games and help here, which is unwanted. this site is warez-free)
p.s.--soccom is a closed beta

xuphorz
October 21st, 2005, 03:03
that beta was never legaklly publically released, so it's illegal, which we don't support

PSPSteve
November 9th, 2005, 02:42
jesus.....okay fine...that doesnt matter anyway now since the game came out today. I figured it out and the servers are now shut down though so my iso is useless.
--Steve

P.S- Someone should really change that damn banner.