PDA

View Full Version : why cant sony put this site in with the psp packages

hsimon
October 22nd, 2005, 17:21
Im a newbie so dont any of you lot laugh but iv just got my uk psp and being a simple headed idiot just upgraded everything thinking i was doing right and now iv found this site which now makes me think iv cut my own neck by upgrading to 2.50! take it im totaly screwed of enjoying any of these ds,nintendo etc... games? is there anything i can do extra with my psp other then the norm? and again, dont laugh!!!!! :mad: :mad: :o :o :mad:

Putin
October 24th, 2005, 22:30
Sorry to hear that but now you've got to wait VERY long until someone finds another downgrader for 2.5. The one for 2.0 was just now relesend and noone who knows that emulators won't work on 2.5 and 2 will not upgrade to it. And as noone has it it'lll be very long for the next downgrader. Sorry

Bikerboy
October 25th, 2005, 00:00
World Snooker Challenge has 1.50 in the umd when you insert in your machine trying updating it that way and telling it to overwrite it

hsimon
October 25th, 2005, 04:02
World Snooker Challenge has 1.50 in the umd when you insert in your machine trying updating it that way and telling it to overwrite it
iv actually got world snooker challenge 2005 but the rest of what you said is just blur to me, sorry if i sound stupid but when it comes to psp i am. i solely got the psp as im a taxi driver and in winter its very boring so i got the psp not knowing the potential of what it can do apart from playing disk games,movies,mp3's and now internet which isnt any good to me in the taxi so now knowing i could of had the chance of playing old school games like mario etc... is more exciting then just flipping a few movies on to it and killing myself to have to spend £39.99 a game so if theres any info you guys could give me in either getting it to play them games or if iv knackered that chance then if theres anything else i can do with the psp thats cool then i would be very grateful and if theres any sites or anything that i could learn more about this very attractive machine (psp) then you would deserve a free taxi ride when ever any of you are in blackpool, england ;) oh and thx for not laughing guys

Zaibach333
October 25th, 2005, 04:10
well if you just look around http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/
you'll see there are some applications that are all web based and could be run on the browser.

I dont think Bikerboy knows what he's talking about.

it sounds like he's telling you to try <i>updating</i> to 1.5 with the updater in the World Snooker Challenge. I'm sure you'll get the error that your psp is a higher version but eventually there will be a hack just like the one for 2.0 that will make the updater think you arent a higher version, alowing it to update down to 1.5.

hsimon
October 28th, 2005, 05:17
cheers for that web site, iv had a look around and just trying to work out whats what[COLOR=Blue]

cheers :) :) :)

leggy
October 28th, 2005, 16:03
There will be a hack for the 2.5.

People have said all along that 'the next version will take ages to crack' but they are often wrong.

Those of us that have been on this site for a long time see all the stories and see how quickly things progress.

hsimon
October 28th, 2005, 17:27
I only hope so because at the moment iv got 3 games with it and im bored out of my head already with them and just the thought of having some games that im not being ripped off at by the fat cats out there is heaven. typical sony hey, we pick there product out of all the rest because there good and they try in every way to stop you getting a little something for free just so they can make more money out of us!!!

come on sony, at least give us some thing for saying thankyou for picking you hey