psp298
October 25th, 2005, 15:41
Change in v1.1
- Speed increase, how much, try it and see it yourself :D
- Add 240x160 screen mode
- Add vsync on/off, can speed-up a little bit for some game

plungmonies
October 25th, 2005, 15:59
hey this is a great improvement, keep up the good work.
just curious but is this emu based on vba or built from the ground up?
castlevania games are now very close to being playable(without sound) and advance wars is now perfectly playable.

Mr.Modem
October 25th, 2005, 17:46
This is great, many games are now playable, especially RPGs. The best thing about this update is that it proves that the emu can be optimized and that someone actually does it. Thanks!

wraggster
October 25th, 2005, 18:14
awesome work and thanks for releasing it here :)

InfernalShadow
October 25th, 2005, 18:24
Great Awesome (insert more adjectives here) I cant wait for the next releace CONGRANTS AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK WE DO APPRICATE IT!!!!!!!!!!

ForteGSX
October 25th, 2005, 18:47
Woo, this pwns everything else out there... WOO, keep it up... Did I mention WOO... WOOOOOO....

R_Groove1210
October 25th, 2005, 20:44
excellent work. My PSP purchase is guaranteed now (i tried this out on my cousins PSP). This is the main reason why i got into the psp, because i knew someone was gonna emulate the GBA one day. Jus fix the sound up a bit and speed it up a bit more an you'll have one of the best emulators for the psp. I took up programming an coding for a year and i ended up giving it up, but from what little experience i have in programming i can see all the hard work this took to get this far. this is really impressive. keep it up

astrakan
October 25th, 2005, 20:47
psp298 your work is GREAT!
a LOT of problems have been solved! The file list is OK now, the speed has really improved and the dirty screen on resize is gone.
The best idea is the original screen size: realy, I didn't realize the PSP screen has such a good resolution!!! The original GBA size, boys, is small when put into a magnificent PSP mega screen.
Lilo & Stich plays well and Yu-Gi-Ho! Day of the Duelist is almost playable (well, almost...).
I can't understand why Broken Sword intro sequence is so slooooow.
Now the project is near completion: I think the next steps are
a) small increase in speed if it is possible (not a immediate need)
b) face the problem SOUND
c) understand why specific games are not working or are working very badly (it could help understand how to solve some bugs or how to tackle emulation barriers)

But for now I can only say THANKS. Keep up the very good and professional work.

Mourningstar
October 25th, 2005, 21:02
Not bad....definately a lot better than the first version.....

Keep at it and dont quit until you have it perfected.....with what you have shown us I know you can do it....

Now get back to work!

*cracks whip*

ForteGSX
October 25th, 2005, 21:34
This is definitely one of the best ones out there. I mean Seriously I cannot give enough credit to PSP298. You are my holy savior, I love the GBA, I love it with all a man can physically love an inanimate object.

miemt11
October 26th, 2005, 02:43
Think alots PSP268

pkmusicmaker
October 26th, 2005, 07:30
actually i noticed the zip file that keeps downloading and not working is only 155kb, and the file should be over 500kb. Anyone know how to get the whole thing to download? I feel like something is preventing the rest from downloading. figures the one thing i really want won't work.

miemt11
October 26th, 2005, 07:47
To PSP268, is it possible to use the psp GPU hardware to render the GBA emulator so that the speed can increase,

E.g. similar to the SnesPSP TYL V0.2c PSP GPU Hack render

AlexJOwen
October 26th, 2005, 09:25
cud sum1 tell me how i put roms on da psp? im confuzzled, if theres any help plz email me ([email protected]) or jus post it thru but easier 2 email me cheers ery body! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

asterothjames
October 26th, 2005, 11:07
cant tell u how happy i am about this cool, im foaming at the mouth dude

Tomppa
October 26th, 2005, 12:46
AlexJOwen, where the hell did you come? And is that where you learned english? Cant You use normal english like everyone else? Well anyways, why dont just put the roms the same way you put the emulator?

angstmann
October 26th, 2005, 12:47
What games work best on this? Speed wise I mean. I tried several, that are probably quite graphic intensive and the speed wasn't great. ie. Ultimate Spiderman, FIFA 06, Rayman etc. However, I tried James Pond and it runs brilliantly. Is there some guide or rule of thumb as to what are the games most likely to work the best through this emulator? Thanks in advance.

LiNKZiE
October 26th, 2005, 14:27
This is Really Awesome psp298, i love the gba emulator, such a great improvement from the first release! :)

Keep it up bro :)

ap0calypse
October 26th, 2005, 15:26
Another late nite testing session :D :

GBAPSP v1.1 test settings -

Full Screen (16:9)
Sound off
Vsync on
Max Frame Skip 3
CPU clock 333MHz
External power (charging battery while testing)

Games (playable with good speed, not 100% though):
Bruce Lee - ran well, slightly slow but doesn't impare playability
Jackie Chan Adventures - slightly slow but playable (turn all sound off)
Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors - slightly slow but playable (turn all sound off)
Advance Wars - excellent playability, slightly slow, get this one :D
Crash Bandicoot - ran well, playable (turn off all sound)
Jedi Power Battles - runs ok (turn all sound off, frameskip 2, Vsync off)
Super Mario Advance - slighlty slow, but playable
Scorpion King - ran smooth but player sprite disappears sometimes(wierd!)
Mission Impossible - seemed OK , don't really like this game though
Onimusha Tactics - ran OK, little bit slow but its turn based so its playable
Sheep - ran very well, great speed (about 95% speed:D ) get this one...
Turok Evolution - also ran well at about 95% speed getthis one too...

Games (boot, but too slow to play, almost playable!):
Tony Hawks Underground - menus run full speed, but in-game is like a slow-mo replay...
Medal of Honor Infiltrator - almost playable
Bomberman Tournament - too slow, don't bother with this one
Harry Potter (Philosophers Stone) - very choppy, too slow to play
Megaman Battle Network 2 - very choppy, still too slow
Splinter Cell - choppy, too slow to play
Tekken Advance - Too slow
Baseball Advance - too slow, this one made me laugh trying to hit a pitch in super slo-mo
Need for Speed Underground - extremley slow, avoid...
Ready to Rumble round 2 - too slow, almost playable
Scooby Doo - very choppy, don't bother...

Games (100% fully playable speed):
Super Bust a Move - ran full speed, woohoo! :D
Samurai Jack - wayah! (turn all sound off):D

Games (Crashed):
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - crashed after menu when castle was showing (only tested once though)
Pokemon Fire Red (English Translated version) didn't boot just crashed

Tips for speed increase:
Turn the sound off on PSP itself (turn right down), turn off sound on the game in its options menu (if possible) and use my test settings. Try turning the vsync on/off or increasing/decreasing the frameskip.

I just want to say great work PSP298, you have improved the speed considerably from the last test session I had with the first version, keep up the good work! This emulator can only get better, but things could speed up a little if you could release the source code...

vaza
October 26th, 2005, 15:29
to let any1 who wants to test this on the 2.0 eboot loader v 0.7, it loads but the roms don't play.

Pagnell
October 26th, 2005, 15:39
Brilliant update and within days of the last one - at last GBA emulation is getting the attention is deserves. Hopefully we will have full speed emulation with sound within a month.

jetkey885
October 26th, 2005, 16:31
finally i'm able to play a good castlevinia game on my psp. it would be great if a cheat option is aviable (gameshark or actionReplay code) like VisualBoyAdvance for the PC. Thanks for the great GBA emu.

mog
October 26th, 2005, 18:15
please please please make version for v1.0 psp... really badly want to see my final fantasy games running on psp.
i dont think any gba emulators work on v1.0, either that or im doing something wrong :(

SmashinGit
October 26th, 2005, 18:55
Check here Mog

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63828#post63828

Mourningstar
October 26th, 2005, 20:30
Boost the speed a bit more and get the sound working correctly and Ill....Ill make sweet love to my P....er....nevermind....

angstmann
October 26th, 2005, 20:59
Another late nite testing session :D :

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! This is exactly what I was after. I will be trying some out myself, so I will try and feedback to this forum where possible!

qaopjlll
October 26th, 2005, 21:28
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams runs at full speed during gameplay with no sound and frameskip set to 3, so those of you waiting to get your Klonoa fix on your PSP, now's your chance :)

Among the other games I've tried so far, Klonoa 2 and Ninja Five-O are decently fast with no sound and frameskip 3, about 75% or so. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Metroid Zero Mission, Wario Ware, Kuru Kuru Kururin, and Gunstar Super Heroes were all pretty slow, running at around half speed with no sound and frameskip 3. I suppose they could still be considered playable at these settings, but they weren't very enjoyable.

FurieMan
October 26th, 2005, 21:39
I dont supose there is a release that works with firmware 1.0?
Or is it possible to install this in some way that makes it work?

Ive tried using the files in the current arcive with no succes so far

angstmann
October 26th, 2005, 23:24
hi some tests I did, for those interested :)

PSPGBA V1.1 TESTS

Settings (same as Ap0calypse)

Full Screen (16:9)
Sound off
Vsync on
Max Frame Skip 3
CPU clock 333MHz
External power (charging battery while testing)

Games (playable with good speed, not 100% though):
Chu Chu Rocket
Denki Blocks
Rampage Puzzle Attack
Puyo Pop
Super Bubble Pop
Tetris Advance (very playable i think)
Super Bubble Pop
Bubble Bobble Old and New
Zooo

Games (boot, but too slow to play, almost playable!):

Super Mario World (slow, lots of slow scrolling :( )
Crash Bandicoot (slowish, but ok in some ways)
Egg Mania (a bit slow for it to be truly enjoyable)
Worms Blast (too slow)
Super Monkey Ball Jr (way too slow.. jerky)
Crazy Taxi (very very slow, to be expected!)
Tetris Worlds (a bit slow to be enjoyable)

Zaibach333
October 27th, 2005, 03:33
I congradulate your good work

astrakan
October 27th, 2005, 10:25
Brilliant update and within days of the last one - at last GBA emulation is getting the attention is deserves. Hopefully we will have full speed emulation with sound within a month.

Or at least before Christmas. What a beautiful present it would be!!! ;)

asterothjames
October 27th, 2005, 13:08
lol im hopeing to get my psp by cristmas so technecly ill have a psp, snes, nes, gba n loada other stuff i cnt w8 :>

Panzer_Faust
October 27th, 2005, 18:07
Dude your AntiXmass PSP will have firmware 2.50. No homebrew. Unless You tell your papa to buy from where they still may have those 1.50 versions.

manordrive
October 27th, 2005, 19:10
Think alots PSP268

And Thanks a lot :)

Panzer_Faust
October 27th, 2005, 21:00
Is it possible to make this emu work with PsickoPortable, so I can hide corrupt data and arrange icons in my memcard?

Zaibach333
October 28th, 2005, 01:00
is that a rom?

asterothjames
October 28th, 2005, 10:40
Dude your AntiXmass PSP will have firmware 2.50. No homebrew. Unless You tell your papa to buy from where they still may have those 1.50 versions.

well cnt i just downgrade from 2.00 if not i cn live with playin gta n a few movies until they make a 2.50 downgrader

Stewie2280
October 29th, 2005, 05:30
u mean 2010

Diippi
October 29th, 2005, 18:54
The link doesn't work? why god! WHY?

Zaibach333
October 29th, 2005, 21:37
what? what link

asterothjames
October 30th, 2005, 11:22
im guessing the emu link

ramzak
October 31st, 2005, 01:49
NOOO can some one help me set this emulator up? my psp version is 1.52 and im trying to make the gba emulator work -_- i have the GAME folder in my memory stick but when i loaded it, it said "the game could not be started" (80020148).

iball
October 31st, 2005, 02:04
You need to downgrade your PSP to 1.5 in order to use it.
If you would have bothered to search and/or read a little more, you would have found this.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=31273&postcount=1

ramzak
October 31st, 2005, 03:54
when i opened KXploit Tool 0.3 an error came out saying " Component 'comdlg32.ocx'or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid. can someone help me -_- ohh just to tell you im not an admin so i cant install stuff -_-. the only way i installed this is puting it in my desktop.

iball
October 31st, 2005, 03:56
Because you don't have local admin privs on the XP box, you're never going to be able to register the OCX file and you'll never get it running.
This is not the thread to discuss this in anyway.

Zaibach333
October 31st, 2005, 05:53
wow, I havent heard that big of a newb for a long time. anyone here could tell ya if you give em a private message

ramzak
October 31st, 2005, 07:20
could someone correct me on this and see what im doing wrong.

psp version1.50
memorystick/PSP/GAME/GBA

F:\PSP\GAME\GBAfile/kb<-----directory
EBOOT.PBP/PBP file 140 kb
GBA/Microsoft Office Outlook Configuration File 1kb
PSPGBA/PNG file 101 kb
read me/text Document 2kb

F:\PSP\GAME<-----directory
GBA/Folder 242 kb
ROM/gba file 16.0 kb

Zaibach333
November 1st, 2005, 04:00
um..... I guess I'll walk you through it..., so you've successfully downgraded to 1.5? we'll start there

ramzak
November 1st, 2005, 05:35
can you go online in aim then? casue im waiting for you.

vincesecuricor2005
November 2nd, 2005, 04:16
wonder wen the next installment of this will be (hmmm... wen does that comp end lol)

asterothjames
November 2nd, 2005, 16:53
im guessin the one to the emu..i may be wrong

kope123
November 5th, 2005, 20:26
Please...if the next version out...please email me....this greates emu i ever seen !!! so i'll wait for the good speed , and good sound !!!...no more all perfecto !!!

eXcapiZm
November 6th, 2005, 07:20
I'm in the same boat as Ramzak, can someone help?

hokage1609
November 6th, 2005, 15:25
how do i set it up ? cuz its different than the old one

Zaibach333
November 6th, 2005, 18:29
what are you talking about? the gba emulator?

I just made a roms foler within its game folder but since there's a file viewer it shouldnt matter

RooK
November 6th, 2005, 19:51
Ya, so is there an easy way to downgrade? and ifso, are all emmulators working off of 1.5?
When i put it in my game folder, it just says file corrupt.

agent_peter123
November 8th, 2005, 00:46
Cooolllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Man, this is nice, and the graphics are a bit so-so. I got annoyed because of the sound. But the speed is still slow a bit. I have Fire Emblem: the scared stones, and that goes slow. :( But, Advance Wars is real nice. :) Except that the sound killed my ears. Overall, better than V1.0. :)

chris18
November 8th, 2005, 03:08
idk what is wrong now, but my homebrew 9 is telling me that i dont have a right pbp file... but it is. So i dont know what is wrong??? any help would be appriciated... or do i even have to use homebrew on this??? Do i just put the file directly onto my psp???

ThomasLeFevre
November 8th, 2005, 04:45
games that work good
Castlevania-Aria of Sorrow
Games at perfect speed
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem-SS

ThomasLeFevre
November 8th, 2005, 04:46
Cooolllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Man, this is nice, and the graphics are a bit so-so. I got annoyed because of the sound. But the speed is still slow a bit. I have Fire Emblem: the scared stones, and that goes slow. :( But, Advance Wars is real nice. :) Except that the sound killed my ears. Overall, better than V1.0. :)Thats wierd cause Advance wars is goin slow for me and Fire Emblem SS is goin at perfect GBA speed

xmanooo7
November 8th, 2005, 23:41
ok, i dont understand what im doing wrong. everything works fine until i try to play a file. does this emulator have a rom limit or something?

Zaibach333
November 9th, 2005, 05:50
all emulators work 1.5... infact I think every homebrew works on 1.5,for the newb on the last page.

I havent found a rom that didnt work on this, but then again I dont use it much considering how much fun you can have on super nintendo emulators

K98
November 11th, 2005, 01:36
ok, i think i've read all about emulators but i keep getting this error: The game could not be started. (80020148). Im working with version 1.50 an this error shouldn't be there. If anyone could help me i'd owe him big time

eternaldragonx
November 11th, 2005, 02:20
mmk i had this problem b4 and im not a newb chceck out ur eboot files make sure none of em are 0kbs and secondly redownload it cuz i had the same problem just dust it off and try again same thing happen with xploit sumtimes it just f's up and doesnt transfer the eboot correctly so start over anf if u do it right then it should work if not then u suck at life ,thats my 2 cents

Leadman47
November 11th, 2005, 20:46
Where do you get the roms?

Zaibach333
November 12th, 2005, 01:38
you can't post where you get roms on this "legal" site. *commercial games.

whoever posts the link is banned.

anyway, if you get an error code check what eternalDragon said and that you arent trying to run a 1.0 game, each game needs to have its X folder and its X% folder. *thumbs up

Leadman47
November 12th, 2005, 06:09
o ok, thx

mark.sparky
November 14th, 2005, 16:44
how come i can not load a rom over 20mb and when do u reckon a emu with sound will be released

nhbbobb
November 15th, 2005, 16:59
good job!!!! i don't have gba but i wish someday i can play the nice gba game on my first portable player====PSP

Naivreen
November 16th, 2005, 15:17
Hey can you play games on that emulator from this site: www.romreactor.net ?

Naivreen
November 16th, 2005, 15:19
If i not can play games from that site...
Were is can donwload games for that?

sugiarto80
November 16th, 2005, 16:07
thanks bro.

mark.sparky
November 16th, 2005, 19:26
hey how come no one has answered my question

(why cant i play roms over 20mb? when is a emu with sound goin to be realesed?) [the second question doesnt matter]

ganon
November 16th, 2005, 23:12
what rom is over 20mb?
Its prolly incompatible

mark.sparky
November 17th, 2005, 16:25
harry potter and the goblet of fire and the sims 2 but they work fine on my emu on the computer

ganon
November 17th, 2005, 17:10
Just hope we get another update

mark.sparky
November 17th, 2005, 18:32
yes i know but the only thing is having to wait

mark.sparky
November 17th, 2005, 18:33
do u reckon a gba emu with sound will be gd

fear-noone
November 19th, 2005, 07:10
how do u go into the gba options menu to turn off/on vsync and chang settings?

ArchAngel
November 19th, 2005, 08:19
Is there a website that the makers of this Emulator post updates on? Such as progress so people know the project is still active? If not I am available to provide space. I can whip up a quick website with images etc. included if it is needed.
I would really like to see this project get finished. In my opinion its the only thing better than SNES for PSP.

Naivreen
November 19th, 2005, 11:13
Hey where I can download GBA games for the PSP???

RomHunterX
November 20th, 2005, 11:13
does it have realtime and u can change the icon of this emulator too?

Zaibach333
November 20th, 2005, 18:32
why dont you read earlier in the thread, like the very begining.

you will be banned if you post a link to commercial games. you can change any icon with the right software and most games dont quite get up to speed

fear-noone
November 21st, 2005, 04:25
how do u reach the settings for this?

Habib123
November 22nd, 2005, 06:37
Hi Im kinda lost :confused: on how to get the Emulator on my PSP working could someone tell me the steps please.

Habib :)

gandalas
November 25th, 2005, 03:37
hmm, is there any way to save state in the game? that is all that I am wondering. Also, I am trying to play final fantasy tactics advance, and it is REALLY slow with no sound. Any progress on these issues?

hank2528
November 29th, 2005, 17:07
Hey, can any one tell me how to get this gba emulator to work on my psp please, because i cant seem to get it to work!!

o yeh and wen it works wat roms can i use and how do i use them

reply back asap pls

thanks J

FuyuSama
November 30th, 2005, 20:19
ok... awesome program, #1 point i want to make but...... i play rpgs, just d/l'd LOZ - Minish Cap. big problem, it's not saving the games to the flash card. is this a known problem or is it just my copy of LoZ-MC.

Thx
again.... awesome program

poop77
November 30th, 2005, 23:58
where do u get games for it

FuyuSama
December 1st, 2005, 19:57
i use newsgroups to d/l gameing roms for any system.

poop77
December 1st, 2005, 20:30
watv version psp is it 4

uber_cookie
December 1st, 2005, 23:56
very good working fine :)

Cap'n 1time
December 2nd, 2005, 02:32
This is old news and has become a thread asking for warez.
If you have a question, first do some research over at our fine FAQ's and Tutorial section here:http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=80 .

If you are looking for games/roms to play on this gba look at pdroms.com . These are free and legal downloads. Anything else will NOT be discussed on this forum, and certainly not in my the PSP section (which is my domain for now).

review the rules here:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7546&highlight=rules

ricflairandy
December 5th, 2005, 22:04
has anyone made a compatability list yet? Mabey a few roms are actually playabvle with this?

ricflairandy
December 7th, 2005, 02:29
IS there a way i can donate some cash to this guy? paypal or somthing. Would only be a few dollars but id like to show my thanks

element5768
December 10th, 2005, 04:14
hey is there any other faster emulators and why cant i play sims 2 for gba on the pspgba

not here anymore
December 14th, 2005, 01:12
Fantastic emulator! :D
If only it were a tad bit faster we could play FF4A!
Later,

TSR

dakilla229
December 16th, 2005, 02:14
does it work with 2.0 eboot loader?

so_cal_forever
December 16th, 2005, 02:30
does it work with 2.0 eboot loader?

No. You can load the emulator, but it hangs when you attempt to load a rom.

nicolfa
December 16th, 2005, 03:14
Okay I am new so bear with me;

Will this emulator work on a US PSP with the v2.6 update already applied?

On a side note will any other Homebrews work on the updated PSP?

Kaiser
December 16th, 2005, 06:29

no, not on 2.6. Your screwed (for now at least).

fighterstory
December 17th, 2005, 03:24

nop.... sorry none of the HB and Emu is working on 2.XX up
and there is nowayyyyyy you can play it on 2.6
this is what you should do.... go trade with a kid that got
psp v.2.0 and downgrade it to 1.5 :D

vaza
December 17th, 2005, 09:38
2.00 caN PLAY homebrew but its only about 80% of all of it, PSP GBA doesnt work but 2.0 users expect to see GBA on 2.0 when the next version of the Eboot Loader is out (0.9).

spliter
December 18th, 2005, 05:36
thats awsome

Fedu
December 19th, 2005, 22:01
So is this the best GBA emulator out there? I just wanna play some FF tactics :(

Cap'n 1time
December 20th, 2005, 02:37
So is this the best GBA emulator out there? I just wanna play some FF tactics :(
well you can always play it on a real GBA with a cheap price tag and a better battery life. But GBA isnt as portable as PSP.... oh wait, it is!

TheChronoTrigger
December 22nd, 2005, 04:00
Hey, i was playing FF tactics with this emulator and it realy sucked, so is it the emulator or will it work better with a different game?

jtlt
December 22nd, 2005, 07:27
hey guys....
i just downloaded the file and i get confused...
it is actually simple where should i put my game??
i mean in what folder??
oh yeahhh 1 more question
can it work with psp ver 1.00?? :)

ArchAngel
December 23rd, 2005, 00:28
Does PSP298 have a project site at all?
Im sure out of everyone here that we are all wondering if this project is dead or not.
No flaming please, I just really love GBA and since mine got lost, PSP GBA would be frikken awesome... every system (almost) in 1!

wraggster
December 23rd, 2005, 01:47
he either releases via this forum or also through me :)

no word for a while though.

djj1992
December 23rd, 2005, 14:15
hey how come no one has answered my question

(why cant i play roms over 20mb? when is a emu with sound goin to be realesed?) [the second question doesnt matter]

I think you can't play them 'coz the ''psp''' has 32 mb of ram/ rom (above 16 mb it's at least 32mb) , and it has simply not enough space (on the ram/rom)

But al what i want is a 100 % speed working gba emu.

blou
December 28th, 2005, 11:02
some news about the proyect???

Kenosos
December 28th, 2005, 13:44
I have a few questions, any new updates or anything for this?.
Will it work on the eboot loader 0.9? and If it will how do i set it up im not very good with these things.
Any help would be appreciated.

snowball622
December 29th, 2005, 06:46
i need help i have eboot loader 0.9 and it loads the emulator but when i go to select a rom it scrolls back to the top i try to scroll down and it scrolls up any idea what wrong with it

any anwsers hit my email [email protected] or ill come back here

please help

Kenosos
December 29th, 2005, 10:46
Same thing was happening to me except I dont know were to put the roms.
I just thought I hadnt set it up correctly or something.

Kenosos
December 29th, 2005, 11:09
Ok I managed to do it quickly enough to select the rom without it scrolling back to the top but when I select it, it freezes for a few seconds then the psp jusr restarts.
So im guessing it dosent work with the 0.9 eboot loader :(

chris966
December 29th, 2005, 14:10
i dont get how i use it it says it corrupeted when i launch it

Kenosos
December 29th, 2005, 15:58
Chris966 is your PSP firmware v2.00?
To chect go to the main menu > settings > system settings > system information and it will tell you there if you do have 2.00 you two options.
Leave it and as far as I know it wont work
or
Downgrade to 1.5 and it should work but you will not be able to play the newer UMD games.
If you want info on how to downgrade ask me and ill find a link to a post with instructions.

FeAReD
December 29th, 2005, 17:17
keep up the good wrk v nice

willwgp
December 30th, 2005, 17:03
I don't think he's doing anything more to it. He left the source open to all ... we need help!

luis_18432
December 31st, 2005, 20:37
CAN somebody help me with pspgba???
I just dont know what to do...
I have putt everything in the "GAME" in the memory card duo, but it just doesn't work...
Can someone do some kinda of tuturial or give me a hand...
I have version 2.60 and it says the data are corrupted..

MightyBobBarker
January 1st, 2006, 23:04
"I have version 2.60 and it says the data are corrupted.."

Please, everyone with higher than 2.00, listen to me. Homebrew does not work on your system as of right now. Just wait and your turn might come...

rafael1188
January 2nd, 2006, 00:40
i got 2.0, running on Fanjita's eboot loader, i think its either 8.0 or 8.5 (are those right? im not too sure).

the emulator itself actually runs and stuff, but when i try opening a game it just turns off the PSP.

i tried 2 diff roms and same thing happened.

i put the rom folder in GAME.

did i do anything wrong?

smoothbeatz
January 4th, 2006, 08:45
hey rafael... i did the exact same thing and it ain't working for me either. once i tried to open the rom it shut downs. can someone help us out here. thanx a lot if someone can.

so_cal_forever
January 4th, 2006, 17:22
The code is not compatible with the loader. When you attempt to load a rom, it freezes and the PSP reboots itself.

Mmk?

smoothbeatz
January 4th, 2006, 20:05
thanx so cal. is there any gba emus compatible with the loader?

looop
January 5th, 2006, 11:56
nothing, saw wrong -.- :rolleyes:

widz
January 5th, 2006, 21:35
does anyone know when you can use gba emulator on 2.60 ? i really desperate to play!

baller4eva14
January 7th, 2006, 03:07
can someone tell me what the source code does and how do I install it.

Leonine
January 8th, 2006, 02:36
the source code is just the code that makes up the emulator. it's usually released for others to study it and give their own efforts towards a final product.

in short, that source code is useless to you.

pbpB88
January 8th, 2006, 04:07
Widz you dumb s*** cant you read like 6 posts before yours?! :mad: You cant run homebrew on anything above 2.0.

ArchAngel
January 8th, 2006, 04:23
Ok I know this has to be like my 4th post on PSPGBA updates, but does anyone have direct contact with the awesome PSP298?
I haven't seen or heard anything from him over the web, or can find any of the slightest clue of a personal website or such.
PSPGBA I know will be bigger than SNES, and being so has its difficulties, but the great minds behind Homebrew emulation will find a way to succeed. It would just be nice to know that the project isn't dead. Maybe since the source code was released some other brilliant mind could pick up the slack. Hell, I would do it but homebrew is like the japanese alphabet to me :P
Maybe find a way to convert .gba files into Devhook/Hookboot or Fastloader readable .iso formats? *Shrug*
Please no flaming, just expressing my concern on the subject.
Also, I know PSP on GBA has to touch a nerve on the legal level, but that hasn't stopped anyone else from finding ways around it, disclaimer and all.
It could be for the sole purpose of testing and development reasons with that label slapped on it.
If PSP298 reads this, or a current developer comes across this, send the people of homebrew a tell, let us know you're alive. Because im sure that some of us are starting to lose our faith, and a next gen PSP is just not in everyones budget.

Also, if they need a website to place their material, just let me know, I can whip up a suitable personal page in no time, just dont ask for anything above .shtml (Working with dial-up here :( )

borikua_rocks
January 10th, 2006, 18:43
Ok, Im new, but unlike many other I did read nearly every single post. This isnt so much a question but a....confirmation of what I should do. I have a PSP 2.0. Now according to all the posts and FAQS I cannot play the PSPGBA on my PSP. I get that. So, am I right to assume that I should keep my eye out for 2 different programs?

1) PSPGBA update: for better speed

2) e-boot loader update: for compatability for PSPGBA (seeing as the current one 0.9 will not load the roms)

am I right? also how compatable is the VGA? Is it better? or should I stick by this one? thank you. And excuse a NooB

gameplay12
January 13th, 2006, 20:36
Hi I cant get PSPVBA to work on my PSP. Please help me.

mark.sparky
January 13th, 2006, 21:23
dont use pspvba vause te latest edition is a fake and besides pspgba is a lot better

darkchaos696
January 14th, 2006, 02:47
Ok, Im new, but unlike many other I did read nearly every single post. This isnt so much a question but a....confirmation of what I should do. I have a PSP 2.0. Now according to all the posts and FAQS I cannot play the PSPGBA on my PSP. I get that. So, am I right to assume that I should keep my eye out for 2 different programs?

1) PSPGBA update: for better speed

2) e-boot loader update: for compatability for PSPGBA (seeing as the current one 0.9 will not load the roms)

am I right? also how compatable is the VGA? Is it better? or should I stick by this one? thank you. And excuse a NooB

Why must you wait for the e-boot loader? You can just downgrade from 2.0 to 1.5.

borikua_rocks
January 14th, 2006, 07:14
Why must you wait for the e-boot loader? You can just downgrade from 2.0 to 1.5.

I really dont want to downgrade. I enjoy my PSP just the way it is. To downgrade would belike one step forward, two steps back. Im more than happy waiting for updates, Im not really desperate for playing GBA on my PSP. But when it does come out, I would be mor ethan happy to inlude it to my library. I was just asking if I needed both the GBA update e-boot loader update or if I only needed one or the other. Anyways, thanks for the advice on PSPVBA, I really hadnt tries it because it sounds like to much hassle to install. Any help in answeringmy questions though would be much apreciated

On another note doyou know how to make donations to these guys? Both the Gameboy emulator and the e-boot loader? I want to at leqast contribute to their efforts.

Oni
January 14th, 2006, 10:30
I think the e-boot loader is made by "the all mighty" Fanjita.... u can make donations to him from his web-site.... http://www.fanjita.org/

dont know about the GBA-emu though.....

o2byzst
January 17th, 2006, 00:24
Where can I get the downgrader? I've heard about it but I've not seen any links to the actual program.

o2byzst
January 17th, 2006, 00:37
Has anyone gotten Kingdom Hearts to run using this emulator? I've tried a couple of different roms and I've yet to get it to run. The emulator recognizes the rom but when I try and start it the screen goes black and then a few seconds later the PSP turns off.

Anyone had success with Kingdom Hearts?

aurionson
January 18th, 2006, 02:04
were did you put the roms :confused: in GBA or GBA% folder :confused: did i have to unzip or place into the folder unzip :confused: help me :D

o2byzst
January 18th, 2006, 03:29
Here's the instructions I followed to get the PSPgba emu working. I took the file, PSPGBA 1025, which can be found earlier in this thread and I unzipped the folder directly to my memory stick. Basically, plug in your PSP, hit USB mode then extract the contents of the PSPGBA zip file directly to the memory stick.

Next, take the roms you want to run and place them in the GBA folder. Now just open the emulator like you would every other emulator from the PSP itself and have fun. The Triangle but serves as the way to access the emulator features, ie; sound, frame skip, cpu mhz, state save all that fun stuff.

That should solve your problems and issues anything else just post or PM me. Some roms work, some don't. The ones that do for the most part run great or at least good enough to play and enjoy. Forget about Kingdom Hearts though cause everytime you load it the system will shutdown.

adjruiz
January 21st, 2006, 18:39
I installed my pspgba but all I got was a "This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted". Does any body have an idea why?

o2byzst
January 22nd, 2006, 08:24
It could be that you have a corrupt rom or simply that somewhere along the line the install messed up. Reinstall the PSPGBA 1025 emu and then try. If that doesn't solve the issue, it's the roms. Some roms are just plain corrupt, especially if you get them from these click three votes sites.

I have an issue though, has anyone found a way to save your game. I'm playing Ultimate Spiderman and everytime I start the game up, my progress is erased and I have to start all over again. I tried to 'state save' the game and all that did was shutdown my psp. Anyone else having these issues?

Anyone figured out how to save?

tommyhales
January 22nd, 2006, 10:59
can this run on the psp v2.0

DragonHell
January 27th, 2006, 22:39
Thnxs, keep up thre gd wrk

Even tho some minors, still amazin software :D

J-Kwon
January 28th, 2006, 14:17
When is a new coming out?

Its excellent but it can still be perfected

Thanks for this

satoshi
January 29th, 2006, 02:36
It's a very good release. But It doesn't has any updates, someone could release a better GBA Emulator and We don't have to buy a GBA to play these games.

For me, it could doesn't has sound. I just wanna play Sonic Advance and Pokémon Fire RED at full speed :D

Beyblade games run very well ^^

Freakshow!
January 29th, 2006, 18:12
For all those who are unable to read the whole thread, here is a summary. YOU CAN NOT USE THIS ON A PSP THAT IS FIRMWARE 2.XX EBOOT LOADER DOES NOT WORK WITH IT THE NEW GTA HACKS WILL NOT MAKE IT WORK. There we go.

Now that that is clear, can someone help me (and a few others) on how to get a ROM in? I have installed the program and it comes up with a nice Mr Incredibles thing, but where do I put the ROM and do I need to rename it?

Freakshow!
January 29th, 2006, 21:45
Well after much fiddling about, I finally found it out myself. When you install your Roms, put the ROM file in the GBA% folder. Then when you open the GBA emulator go down to the GBA folder (try one of them to find the right one) and then open the rom when you find it.

Make sure you press O not X. X closes the program. O is your accept button.

One more thing the ROM I'm using is something like 16.3 Mb is that too big? Is 16Mb like an absolute maximum?

yaustar
January 29th, 2006, 22:02
No, 16mb is pretty normal for a GBA rom nowadays.

Freakshow!
January 29th, 2006, 22:44
Well on it goes, it loads up then just sits at a very nice white clear screen. It loads for about 10 seconds (reading memory card light flashes) then stops at this white screen. Pressing triangle gives me a menu, so its still working. What could be wrong? Is this a ROM that isn't supported/doesn't work with this?

rbourdon
February 5th, 2006, 01:37
I tried putting the roms on several places and all of them worked just fine. I created a ROM folder on PSP like that: \PSP\ROMs and put all ROMs there. No problem at all. But... (there is always a "but"). I couldn't save state of any, an I mean any Rom (tried over 20 ROMs). I saw there is another guy here with the same problem, but I couldn't find any answer to that one. Can we save somehow?

life-_-sux
February 16th, 2006, 18:59
I have a few game that won't run

life-_-sux
February 16th, 2006, 19:00
how do u change the save type to eeprom

samir
February 17th, 2006, 20:29
vraag 1 in welk map moet je de spellen zetten
vraag 2 is het ook voor firmware 2.6

Kaiser
February 17th, 2006, 20:59
Try using miemt11's GBA emulator its much better then this one.

Aruzo
February 17th, 2006, 22:27
Wht aload of crap...it dont even work...i got v2.0 with fangita loader...urghh ffs...iv been waiting so long just to be disapointed by this >.<!!?!?!

KalebtheMage
February 19th, 2006, 22:30
Hmm I cant seem to work it on my PSP. maybe if someone could tell me what folders i have to make for it would do good. I have a 2.6

dman32
February 21st, 2006, 08:40
is the pspgba_1025 the latest version of the gba emulator?

Redemonruler
February 22nd, 2006, 05:01
hey I have the new fanjita loader band it says the new gba v1.1 will work and it WILL NOT WORK on mine at all. how do i get it working

dman32
February 24th, 2006, 02:08
is the sound supposed to work? I tried mario vs. donkey kong and the sound is very distorted.

Kaiser
February 24th, 2006, 05:30
is the sound supposed to work? I tried mario vs. donkey kong and the sound is very distorted.

Proper sound hasn't been developed yet. But the huge speed improvement miemt added more then makes up for it.

dman32
February 24th, 2006, 09:04
kaiser which emulator are you referring to ? can you link to it?

newpspuser
February 26th, 2006, 05:41
Hi, the gba 1.1 load up ok with my 2.6, but i can't play any games,any suggestion? thx

axelrudipell
February 28th, 2006, 00:31
Hi just thought i would tell you all i have found a rom that roms runs at (i think) full speed, it is wwe survivor series. it is the only rom i have found to play at full speed and i hope this helps. :)

Hungry Horace
March 1st, 2006, 17:38
i tried to get it to play IK+ on v2.5 - i got the token black-screen wait and power off....

has anyone had any luck running on 2.01+ and have any tips?

Elsid
March 1st, 2006, 17:40
Good Stuff!!!

Hungry Horace
March 1st, 2006, 17:42
For all those who are unable to read the whole thread, here is a summary. YOU CAN NOT USE THIS ON A PSP THAT IS FIRMWARE 2.XX EBOOT LOADER DOES NOT WORK WITH IT THE NEW GTA HACKS WILL NOT MAKE IT WORK. There we go.

ok, ok... jeez! many people probably got confused by this on the eLoader "working" list....

PSPGBA (GBA) 1.1 EBOOT Emulator Y 0.95

what with the "Y" denoting working and everything...

you really expect everyoone to read back 17 pages of thread full of many people writing "its too slow" "whens the new version" or similar without any meaningful responses?

jangosolo
March 1st, 2006, 23:13
I got it working tonight, nothing fancy just popped it on the mem stick and loaded it via GTA on my 2.0 psp.

its playable, but slow, but pretty cool non the less.

I tried Mariokart, Pinball Fantasies, Advance Wars & Mario - all worked ok, hopefully this will lead to some new progress, but great acheivement so far.

YaWhateva
March 2nd, 2006, 00:49

not to mention the fact that it does work on 2.01+ firmware......

Tromedlov
March 6th, 2006, 03:43
I GOT THIS TO WORK ON MY VERSION 2.0 PSP!!!!
Here's what to do:
1. download version 1.0 of PSPGBA, NOT VERSION 1.1!!
2. Put it on your PSP like you normally would, but leave the GBA% folder in, and put the roms in there.
3. Play the games at slow speeds! yay!
BTW: it won't run any faster on a 1.5 psp, this is the same speed etc.
ALSO: I loaded this with the TIFF loader of brown ale, I haven't tried it with the GTA exploit yet.

LarzJR133
March 13th, 2006, 03:39
great

nmkrapper
March 13th, 2006, 14:06
What v-sync actually does?
It synchronises sound with graphics?
For better graphics perfomance we should have it turned on or off ??

errorrrr
April 5th, 2006, 00:03
How do you access the v-sync manual? and frame-skip ect? i dont' see the option for those menus when I run it on the psp... :/

jairolas
April 6th, 2006, 03:55
NOOO can some one help me set this emulator up? my psp version is 1.52 and im trying to make the gba emulator work -_- i have the GAME folder in my memory stick but when i loaded it, it said "the game could not be started" (80020148).

upgrade your psp, "settings---> Network Update---> Choose your connection--->wait a moment----> download the update and then go to--->Game--->Memory stick--->choose the update and hit "x"---> ejecut!"

enjoy now! :p

Moning2
April 6th, 2006, 16:17
upgrade your psp, "settings---> Network Update---> Choose your connection--->wait a moment----> download the update and then go to--->Game--->Memory stick--->choose the update and hit "x"---> ejecut!"

enjoy now! :p

lol, he will seriously do that you know :)

not here anymore
April 10th, 2006, 03:50
psp298, we need to hear from you!!
GBAPSP needs an update! (Running Final Fantasy 4 Advance smoothly would be so awesome).
Later,

TSR

xypex982
April 12th, 2006, 05:51
I am not rushing this or anything but since this emu is source since ANYONE can work on it now I have to ask.....Is it still being worked on?

-{PhoeniX}-
April 15th, 2006, 17:08
great, keep improving on trying to make the GBA games run smoother. good job from previous release! :)

psp master
April 24th, 2006, 19:36
how do you get the emulator to work m8 all i get up is correpted data plz help

blocka
April 26th, 2006, 07:21
mother 3 doesent work to well :(

Tepskon
April 27th, 2006, 02:50
i played Naruto ninja council and it is lagging but nice work ^_^

david arco
April 30th, 2006, 11:35
it doesnt work on my PSP and i have did everything right to work....

houstonsprockets
April 30th, 2006, 13:14
with this emulator??

sayian234
May 6th, 2006, 18:54
i cant get it to work it says corrupt data help

sayian234
May 6th, 2006, 19:01
any one help

taiyoh
May 6th, 2006, 20:59
Is there ever going to be an update for this emu :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

DonkeyPunch
May 7th, 2006, 18:08
Does this work on firmware 2.6?

Shadowblind
May 7th, 2006, 18:47
i thought they stopped making this emu because they dont know how to make sound or increase the speed. I mean, what other reason would there be to stop this emu? :confused:

WideEyedFox
May 9th, 2006, 15:03
I have it running on a 2.6 PSP using eLoader. It works nice, but the speed and sound need sorting out.

Anyone know if there are any plans to update this, or if there are another GBA emu's in the pipeline for the PSP? I want it mainly for the RPG's, although Snes9xtyl and NeoCDpsp are working lovely, and filling the gap nicely.

shadow-evillink
May 10th, 2006, 13:27
I think this emu is dead in the water. If I knew how to code I would definetly work on this emu. But ,I cant. We just have to wait on someone with a good heart to pick up on this great emu. Patcients sucks.

Andraik
May 11th, 2006, 02:03
Not too bad...I downloaded it and tried megaman battle network, runs good but keep the sound OFF. Now all we need is a speed increase, a big one.

MegaManNetRonin
May 11th, 2006, 02:51
I'm gonna D/L now.

I hope Minish Cap runs good.

But I can't stress how much I want sound.
It's really pretty much Needed!

(Work with 2.6 GTA?)

I hope.

[EDIT]

It works.
Minish Cap seems playable so far.

I think I love you.

lol,
But seriously, great work.

Needs sound though. :cool:

Shadowblind
May 11th, 2006, 03:00
Thing is, the GBA emu makers have quit. Therefore, someone else needs to step up and finish their work.
Minish cap runs reallllll slow.
I really wanna play Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories on PSP with full sound at a good framerate.

nyrtrublue
May 11th, 2006, 03:15
if you run ir shell you can play whatever songs you want i perfer over game music anyway so sound isnt that big a deal compared to the need for a speed boost and better compatibility

nyrtrublue
May 11th, 2006, 03:32
btw does anyone know anything about the brunni emu?

Shadowblind
May 11th, 2006, 03:52
crud. Kingdom Hearts is 32 mb, and apparently the emu cant handle that much memory. It loads then crashes.

I have heard of Brunni, and so far all i know is that it can only play 1 type of ROM-his.

Cooe14
May 11th, 2006, 04:51
Try Miemt11's "GBA emulator for PSP" it goes a little faster.

taiyoh
May 12th, 2006, 03:16
Try Miemt11's "GBA emulator for PSP" it goes a little faster.

Is that a new GBA emulator?Also does it have like 32MB ROM support?

takara
May 13th, 2006, 00:46
i NEED HELP! wHEN I PUT THE FILE ON THE MEMORY STICK AND I TRY TO PLAY IT IT JUST SYS THAT THE FILE IF CORRUPT!! :confused: :confused: :confused: HELP!!!!!!!

Moning2
May 14th, 2006, 12:06
i NEED HELP! wHEN I PUT THE FILE ON THE MEMORY STICK AND I TRY TO PLAY IT IT JUST SYS THAT THE FILE IF CORRUPT!! :confused: :confused: :confused: HELP!!!!!!!

OOHOHH N OOO OOO!!!!! DONT BE SOOOO SPECIFIC WITH YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DORI
May 25th, 2006, 08:44
Where do i place the rom? what folder?

kh2-sora
June 4th, 2006, 15:15
yeah where do you place the rom?

csipheonix
June 6th, 2006, 15:49
last time I checked you put the roms in the folder marked roms in the same folder as the gba emu...which is psp/game/gba/roms

jason215
June 6th, 2006, 15:58
Wow... amazing ... the speed Keep up the good work :P tested golden sun :P:P

*edit

does your screen size affect speed ?

csipheonix
June 6th, 2006, 16:16
Wow... amazing ... the speed Keep up the good work :P tested golden sun :P:P

*edit

does your screen size affect speed ?

as far as I know the gba is not work in progress....Homer was going to look into the code but didn't so as far as I know the work on the gba has stopped...inless that's false info I've read...

roxasfreak
June 6th, 2006, 23:19
is there any way of finding a full guide on to how to install it cuz im not entiarly shore

aaroncort
June 7th, 2006, 02:49
I really hope that a nice GBA emulator comes out in time for Mother 3 when its finished being translated but that looks a little grim. I've read that Mother 3 is also 32 MB which is the largest you can be before having to use two memory banks. I really wish I would have studied better on how to code on PC's when I was younger or I'd do it for sure.

gunntims0103
June 7th, 2006, 02:54
can this guy update his emu its been lik months and not a decent gba emu has been put out yet

Harshboy
June 7th, 2006, 03:17
dude, be happy with what you have. These guys take time out of their lives to make cool things for us. So, just calm down.

Shadowblind
June 7th, 2006, 03:51
What you said is true, they do spend time on these. Although they shouldn't feel obligated to create these, letting us hang like this isn't so great either. Have they released the source codes of the GBA emus, as to let other finish what they started? If they have, can someone point me in the direction of them? If not, there is a reason to at least let others work on and possibly finish such an endeavor...

Cooe14
June 7th, 2006, 06:43
What you said is true, they do spend time on these. Although they shouldn't feel obligated to create these, letting us hang like this isn't so great either. Have they released the source codes of the GBA emus, as to let other finish what they started? If they have, can someone point me in the direction of them? If not, there is a reason to at least let others work on and possibly finish such an endeavor...
Yes he released the source. Miemt11 used it to create the slightly better GBA Emulator for PSP.

Nixie
June 12th, 2006, 13:44
Hello i have download the "Game" and out it on my psp. when i shall start it a message come up when it says: data corrupted what shall i do have i done something wrong i unpacked the file to PSP/GAME

Khalsa
June 15th, 2006, 01:39
First I made a folder called GBA in the game folder. Then i dragged all the files into GBA. it said do you want to repace blah blah blah with blah blah blah and i clicked yes to all.after i tried it the emulator icon was there. then i selected it and it said THE GAME CANNOT BE STARTED> THE DATA IS CORRUPTED.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I did what it said and it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!:(

What did i do WRONG!!!!!!?????????????

Shadowblind
June 15th, 2006, 02:59
what firmware?
WAIt, HOLD UP! supid question. If its 1.5 all you do is take the GBA and GBA% folder and put them both on your Games folder.
If not 1.5, no clue...

Isaacp
July 8th, 2006, 17:02
hi, I was just wondering if anyone has gotten pokemon Ruby/Saphire and Final fantasy 1&2 Dawen of souls to work. every time I try to boot them they crash

stonekiller
July 30th, 2006, 03:53
Wait, how do i download this to my PSP? i cant seem to do it. Help!

ponoboogaloo
July 30th, 2006, 07:46
is it really slow? or do i need a bigger memory?

BL4Z3D247
July 30th, 2006, 08:10
guys if u want a gba emu go here http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30596 it loads most roms and is the fastest gba emu out :D ur welcome

kevinssi
August 1st, 2006, 08:43
thanks share

spiritfox
April 6th, 2007, 22:34
Im not very good with computers so I don't how to copy the pspgba folder to my psp. could somebody tell me.

weirdelf
April 7th, 2007, 00:40
Highlight pspgba and pspgba% and right click. Press copy and put them in PSP>GAME.

jupchinbom
April 7th, 2007, 02:41
does golden sun run on this emulator?

Gold Line
April 7th, 2007, 03:00
no

get gpsp 09 all gba games work full speed

jupchinbom
April 7th, 2007, 03:09
no

get gpsp 09 all gba games work full speed
no...the gpSP Compatibility Thread states that golden sun doesnt work on it....but it seems a little outdated.does all games work on the emulator now?

Gold Line
April 7th, 2007, 03:23
yes all games work and i have golden sun 1 and 2 on gpsp09 full speed
try it out but you will need a gba.bios to start gpsp09

jupchinbom
April 7th, 2007, 03:41
where can i get both the bios and the gpsp09?
can you give me a link to golden sun 1 n 2 rom downloads too? thanks.

Gold Line
April 7th, 2007, 03:52
where can i get both the bios and the gpsp09?
can you give me a link to golden sun 1 n 2 rom downloads too? thanks.

i cant i will get baned if i give you anything look for things on google put in download gpsp09 and download roms and *dbgdbjfdgba_bios.rarbhcxvjfd* sorry about that

jupchinbom
April 7th, 2007, 05:41
its ok.thanks anyway

Cheyzak
April 7th, 2007, 18:29
its ok.thanks anyway

Do you still ned them? I'll PM you with the links if you still want them.

jupchinbom
April 8th, 2007, 00:37
Do you still ned them? I'll PM you with the links if you still want them.Nah.Its ok.Thanks anyway.Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2 didn't run at full speed though :( :(

Cheyzak
April 8th, 2007, 20:29
Nah.Its ok.Thanks anyway.Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2 didn't run at full speed though :( :(
That's weird. They should run fullspeed on latest version of gPSP.

deathreapr29
May 14th, 2007, 13:26
dunno y but this isnt working...:(
can any body plz help me
i think its somethin do wif stuffexpander coz iam usin mac

kharaboudjan
May 14th, 2007, 13:34
plz, stop writing in this thread! use gpSP instead, its one of the best written emus for the psp!! :)

JKKDARK
May 14th, 2007, 13:37
PSPGBA was discontinued. Actually the best GBA emulator available is gpsp

adam4231
June 10th, 2007, 07:27
MAte awesome keep up the good work now only if we could find a way to let sony play homebrew games on 3.50+

adam4231
June 10th, 2007, 07:31
WAIt data corruput

Darkfrost
June 10th, 2007, 16:14
Why would sony want to play homebrew games?

Tetris999
June 10th, 2007, 18:27
stop bumping old threads please!

oh and gpsp is the best gameboy advance emulator here and this one discontinued theres no use in asking for help now

killer214
June 11th, 2007, 00:23
Change in v1.1
- Speed increase, how much, try it and see it yourself :D
- Add 240x160 screen mode
- Add vsync on/off, can speed-up a little bit for some game
im not getting any sound out if this

parkermauney
June 11th, 2007, 01:30
Don't Use This! Use Gpsp!

bah
June 11th, 2007, 08:17
Why do people keep posting here? PSPGBA was discontinued long ago.
Please read at least the most recent page or two of comments before you post as this has been explained plenty of times.

Download gpSP 0.9 Here. (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46046)

You will need to find the correct bios file yourself. Read the readme file for info on how to know if you have the right one.

fishyfish777
June 22nd, 2007, 19:53
w00t

well, this works like heck. Get at it more and you will be one of the best guys in the history of the PSP.

For you guys looking for roms:

romscentral.com

Doing the voting REALLY gives you access to DS, GBA, Playstation, Neo-geo, NES, etc roms.

It's not a scam.
Seriously.
I'm not kidding.

-said the fish.

Shadowblind
June 22nd, 2007, 20:15
Wow. That was wrong on sooo many levels.

-Asking for ROMs is illegal, much less TELLING where ROMs are.
--Use GpSp. Its the ONLY FULL SPEED GBA EMULATOR FOR PSP.
-No, voting never works on those kinds of sites. Bleh, I used to try.

parkermauney
June 22nd, 2007, 20:50
It's worked on one I've tried before, of course your faced with a barage of hentai.

Giptalon
August 25th, 2007, 09:22
hey, where do you put the roms??

bah
August 25th, 2007, 15:44
Giptalon:
To quote myself from my post ON THIS VERY SAME PAGE if you scroll up:

Why do people keep posting here? PSPGBA was discontinued long ago.
Please read at least the most recent page or two of comments before you post as this has been explained plenty of times.

Download gpSP 0.9 Here. (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46046)

You will need to find the correct bios file yourself. Read the readme file for info on how to know if you have the right one.

It wont kill you to read a few posts before asking a question, if you meant gpSP then ask in the gpSP thread.

Roms in gpSP can be placed anywhere you like as you can just browse to them. It would make more sence to put them either in the gpSP dir with the eboot and bios file, or in a sub folder. You could even call that sub folder roms.

bhubuli
August 26th, 2007, 11:59
hi, have tried to use this version on my psp with 3.52 m33 but it does not work can anyone advise if this emulator is working for said version

thnks a lot hope there is an emulator for said version and can play the kingdom hearts

bah
August 26th, 2007, 12:10
FOR ****S SAKE.

Are these spam bots establishing themselves before spamming or just newbs from hell sent to destroy my sanity?

Unless you are blind and deaf, are using a braille keyboard and have no form of display/output then READ!