PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I need some serious help! SOS

jflipk
October 26th, 2005, 02:50
ok so i just bought a psp like two dayz ago and my lil bro lost the analog stick and updated my psp, which had version 1.51, to 2.5
i was wondering if i can buy another ananlog stick and more importantly can i play emulaters on my psp?

THINKABOTIT
October 26th, 2005, 03:48
i think you better find that anolog stick and beat your brother for updating your psp

Cross
October 26th, 2005, 05:28
I believe searching would show you if 2.5 is downgradable (which I am 99% sure its not) so only 2.00 as far as i know is Downgradable.

return it and get another ur thumb stick I bout is reattachable.

PSP_Newbie
October 26th, 2005, 06:03
if you bought it recently, you can kill 2 birds with one stone and return it to get a new 1.52 or 2.00 or whatever that can be downgraded to 1.5, and you get a psp w/out a broken analog nub

echel0n
October 26th, 2005, 19:31
if you cant return it, you can at least get a new analog stick. Asterix, the company who makes those faceplates, also sells new sets of buttons and analog sticks in many new colours. also theres another person on these forums who recently installed a new sort of analog stick, if you search the forums for "analog stick" im sure you can find the post. that thread actually has links to both asterix's site and the other site to get the mod analog stick. oh, and keep your psp out of the reach of children (sorry, couldnt resist :p )