PDA

View Full Version : Hey All Read This Please

asbwa3
October 26th, 2005, 12:06
Hello all, First off I would like to thank any and all Moderators on This Website and any who have helped make our PSP's So much more Fun then just what it was originally meant for. You guys Have helped me with many different things in making my PSP Much more greater, and again I would just Like to give thanks to everyone again for there hard/great work they have done and great instructions and I have had no problem with your many emu's GREAT WORK P.S. thanks for not hiding the PSP KILLER none of your files have done any hurt to my system much abbliged.

Now comes my question I would like to say I am Computer Literate and Know some programming but not too much my question is to anyone who has 1.51 and above why is there no way to backdate or backout firmware I assume it flashes your BIOS and some other stuff but if you can do so much with the PSP why is there no way to backdate your PSP im sure anyone with a newer PSP is quite mad they cant do so much as play umds and games and have internet WOOHOO.. is there no way to like GHOST an old PSP version and make your newer version back to old some way to format and backdate THANKS I was just curious I have 1.50 so IM HAPPY

plungmonies
October 26th, 2005, 12:48
the downgrader was released nearly 2 months ago, coverage has literally been all over the net, surely you have seen it

PSP_Newbie
October 26th, 2005, 23:12
well, not 2 months ago, more like 1 but its still a while ago, just search for psp downgrader

xuphorz
October 26th, 2005, 23:26
it's called MPH Downgrader, btw

plungmonies
October 27th, 2005, 03:03
actually psp newbie your right, its exactly 1 month today............sure does feel longer though.

asbwa3
October 27th, 2005, 11:14
thanks for any help tho just was asking i have 1.5 and have no problems with my emus and my backup R but thanks tho i was just curious