PDA

View Full Version : Flash1 formatter help.

Emerld
August 4th, 2008, 02:25
I've fallowed the readme, installed it on my MS and went into recovery mode and chose "Run program at PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBPPT.PBP".

Then nothing happens, I know I need to press O+X+/\ but no program runs at all, it just loads up the PSP like normal. How do I get it to run?

mike_jmg
August 4th, 2008, 04:02
ehm...

Wich firmware are you on?
What program are you trying to run?
Why do you want to format flash1?
WTF don't you just use the recovery function? (maybe on a really old CFW, but I had to ask)

Emerld
August 4th, 2008, 04:11
1.3.71 m-33 2
2. FLASH1 FORMATTER
3. Because it's curropted and I keep getting the BSOD.
4. I've tried that and it doesn't work.

mike_jmg
August 4th, 2008, 05:32
are you sure is the flash1

you can always do it the old fashion way, enter recovery enable flash1 usb conection and format with the pc

but I think that is a corrupted nand issue

Emerld
August 4th, 2008, 06:02
I have a second PSP, both of them are fat. Can't I fix a corrupt nand with my other PSP?

splodger15
August 4th, 2008, 11:21
Or you could just go into recovery mode then go to advanced then Format flash 1 which is right at the bottom.
;)

Emerld
August 5th, 2008, 01:29
I already tried that, it doesn't work.

ashamanmiller
August 5th, 2008, 17:11
hmm... wat did u try to do that caused u to need to roformat ur flash 1 nyway? all i can suggest is pandoras battery... tis wat i do if i semi brick/ full brick... which the only time i do that is if im messing around with flash0 themes and screw up and im too lazy to back up my flash, but still u said it was ur flash1 so...

Sonicboy 101
August 5th, 2008, 18:12
You could try using the nandtool to repartition and format your flash, then re-install cfw if using Pandora.