PDA

View Full Version : Torn between software

IndianCheese
October 26th, 2005, 20:41
I want to upgrade to 2.00. I have dealt with it before, and I like it. The only problem is that, although I have downgraded before, I get nervous about doing it. Here are the things about each version that I like:

Homebrew (of course)

EBOOT Loader
Internet Browser
Custom Backgrounds
Movie and music point mark (can complete song or video when returning from sleep)

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Also, is it true that the PSP's Flash is only able to be written to a few times?

unpure
December 8th, 2007, 16:32
Should probably use a newer firmware such as Dark_AleX' custom firmware which combine all the benefits of 1.50 with the benfits of later firmwares. [I suggest 3.52 M33].

Axelius
December 8th, 2007, 18:09
Hmm, okay, you just wanted to help, but...you should check the date this thread was written...:p
This was when nobody even thought that something like custom firmwares were even possible...or even downgraders .

hodgy47
December 10th, 2007, 00:22
Should probably use a newer firmware such as Dark_AleX' custom firmware which combine all the benefits of 1.50 with the benfits of later firmwares. [I suggest 3.52 M33].

Jesus man next time you want raise a post from the dead just contact a medium much quicker than trawling through all the pages.:rofl: