PDA

View Full Version : SmashGPSP characters

Shiaoran
October 27th, 2005, 23:07
where can I get Kirby?
any other characters than the ones in PSP Archive?
how can I make my own characters?

thanks in advance

pspfan
October 30th, 2005, 02:10
Refer to http://www.pspbrew.com/?page=smashpack.php .

They host the official SmashGPSP game with the latest characters and they also have a whole forum for SmashGPSP.

soatari
October 30th, 2005, 03:56
Dude! Shiaoran! Your avatar is so trippy. I know it isn't animated, but when I am not directly looking at it (corner of my eye) it catches my attention cus it SEEMS like it is moving! WICKED!

Also, that game is pretty fun, but I cannot seem to get a hang of it. I admit that it plays a LITTLE like Smash, but it's so distracting (the levels and the the screen movement).... and a little fast. (just my quickie review)

pspfan
October 30th, 2005, 07:38
I agree the screen movement (when it randomly zooms out) was annoying, but I am used to it now and it doesn't bother me or affect my gameplaying anymore. And as for it being fast, that's just another thing you have to get used to. I think it would be pretty awesome if it was made multiplayer, but it's still good.

Shiaoran
October 31st, 2005, 12:19
thanks for the site.

I did the avatar myself, editing from a ristar bigsprite ^^

does anyone know how to use the CHarEdit? it asks me for VB6FR.DLL but I've downloaded it already and put in the Windows/system folder AND the folder that CharEdit.exe is located...