PDA

View Full Version : psp

vincent2
October 27th, 2005, 23:16
Does anyone agree with me that the psp is poo. Its too expensive for something that when you buy is just a pain in the bum. There are no good games and the memory sticks don't hold enough space. I'm selling mine as soon as I get the chance.

10shu
October 28th, 2005, 00:59
i disagree. i think it s the best handle ever.i personaly don t care about 3d game.( even gta. i can play gta on my pc or my xbox..)i want turn base, rpg game when i m on the go not action game

i just play emu on the psp...and i like been able to keep in 1 pocket all the systems i ve ever own...

just hope sony would die...or let us devellop homebrew on the psp

Putin
October 28th, 2005, 02:05
I like the emulators (hoping for N64 emulator), like the music while I'm traveling and when I get myself a bigger memorystick, I'm going to upload some movies. And the PSP was just released...how many games where there for the Playstation 1 oder X-Box at the beginning ? There are quite a few already avaliable and many more coming with very good graphics and everything.

HeX
October 28th, 2005, 06:36
The PSP is AWSOME. Yea its expensive but its for people who have money. Yes there are good games for the PSP. First off theres the PSP games then theres all the emulators that alow you to play tons of games. If you dont like any of those games then I think video games arent for you. and the memory stick is suposed to be small so sony can get you to buy a new bigger one. I think becouse of the abilitys to play games, watch movies, listen to music, surf the internet, and more makes the psp a great investment.