PDA

View Full Version : grand theft auto lcs ?

hemsjones
October 28th, 2005, 06:21
I bought grand theft auto yesterday and figured i can just use a version changer if the game requires an update but my psp is a 1.50 but thinks its a 2.01 but when i try and play the game this pops up fffffed3. whats the problem? (oh one more thing i deleted the corrupted files that came along with the changer could that b it i was told that might b?)

PSP_Newbie
October 28th, 2005, 06:44
search for threads that might have "gta requires 2.0"
its awfull *sniff* they encrypted everything of the game so that only the 2.0+ has the necessary files to get it to work...so a simple trick wont work
im hoping for a 2.0 firmware loader so i can buy the game and play it w/out upgrading and downgrading again

hemsjones
October 28th, 2005, 13:14
so basically im assed out and i have to go through the whole process of upgrading then downgrading.well it could have been worse at least it didnt ask for a higher version then that cuz if it did i would have been stuck! and to my understanding you can now play certain homebrew and emulators on 2.00 right?

chrisvenn
November 7th, 2005, 17:57
Dam i hope people can hack the 2.0 so we can play homebrew on there soon then we can also play GTA and use the in built web browser

omniosiris
November 8th, 2005, 04:49
you can already use homebrew loaders on 2.00, although theres alotta stuff they won't work with