PDA

View Full Version : Doom-PSP v0.04 S.S. b5 on 2.00 Firmware

parabolee
October 29th, 2005, 01:41
Just wanted to post a quick message to let everyone know that if you need or want to update to 2.00 firmware (for GTA LCS for example) that the latest and best version of DOOM for PSP works with the 2.00 Eboot loader. It has a strange glitch where the furthest 8th of an inch of the right had side is displayed on the furthest left hand side of the screen but it seems to work just fine other than that. And that is not that annoying at all. At first is may bug you a little but once you start playing you get over it.

If anyone else tests out older versions and can let us know if they run without that small bug then let us know in this thread. But hopefully that bug will be fixed in the next version of the 2.00 Eboot loader.

w00t

ThomasLeFevre
October 29th, 2005, 02:39
my SXT Version Changer works just fine

Virus
October 29th, 2005, 05:20
you say it works? u either lie or you need to let us know how ye got it

PSP_Newbie
October 29th, 2005, 05:39
however, GTA:LCS introduced a new way that hasnt been done before in which the files are all encrypted for the 2.0, meaning that even with the 1.5 tricked to 2.0, it still doesnt have the neccesary files to run the game

parabolee
November 1st, 2005, 05:13
Anyone else have the furthest right part of the screen on the left hand of the screen?

It's really wierd and slightly annoying, hope a new version of either doom or the loader fixes it.

Ruler-jimbo
January 11th, 2006, 02:24
i dont get it..im new to homebrew and stuff but everytime i try to run doom it says its corrupted...

Produkt
January 11th, 2006, 02:55
para get the 6bfix this should offer a solution to your problem!