PDA

View Full Version : sn9xTYL help

Strike
October 29th, 2005, 20:33
I've downgraded my PSP from version 2.0 to 1.5 today. I've got the 9x program onto my PSP and went through the kxploit process and it starts up fine. However when I start the program and go to the games directory folder in the menu, the ROMS directory doesn't show up inside it where the roms would be located. And the folder is on my PSP.

Anyone know what's going on? Why doesn't it show the directory?

ataribob
October 29th, 2005, 20:47
When you first start it you have to tell it where your rom folder is

Strike
October 29th, 2005, 21:00
Ok, how do I do that? :p

Virus
October 29th, 2005, 21:03
this is what i did, make a game folder with all your roms on it.. name a folder
snes(27 spaces)1 then put all your roms here. then when you go in the menu thing when you start emu. press x it will go back 1 directory then go to the fodler you just made and press O then you have all your games:)

Strike
October 29th, 2005, 21:12
Didn't work

H:\PSP\GAME\s9xTYL\SNES 1

That's where I put the game I have, is that correct?

When I open it up in 9x the menus look like this..

PSP/
100.bin
H.BIN

Clicking on PSP gives me

GAME/
PHOTO/
SAVEDATA/
SYSTEM/
VIDEO/

Under game (where the rom folder is) there's nothing but an option to go back. (..)

Virus
October 29th, 2005, 21:14
ok now check if your rom is a .smc or a .sfc also mybe your rom doesnt work try another one mybe?>

Strike
October 29th, 2005, 21:18
It's an SMC file. Just one single file.

Edit - It's not the game BTW, it just won't read the folder where the game is supposed to be. I haven't even got to the game part yet.

Virus
October 29th, 2005, 21:20
all i can think of is that the rom doesnt work. the last thing that i can advise is copy the folder and put in like 3 locations of your psp. i dont know but this helped me once when i coundnt get the neogeo pocket to work

Strike
October 29th, 2005, 21:24
Well I did the copy thing and I put in the root where PSP was instead and it worked fine. Thanks for help man. :)

Virus
October 29th, 2005, 21:25
thats cool.

zackforbing
November 3rd, 2005, 23:52
It's an SMC file. Just one single file.

Edit - It's not the game BTW, it just won't read the folder where the game is supposed to be. I haven't even got to the game part yet.

I'm also having this problem, but with the eboot loader 0.7. my emulators start up fine, but my rom folders are nowhere to be found. I had a couple problems with this using 1.5, but I always solved them quickly. when using the eboot loader in 2.0, I haven't been able to fix it yet at all. it does this in both of my emulators that work. I tried putting the roms folders in the root, but that didn't work either. I'm starting to get aggravated. :mad: