PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV Headed to PC in November

Shrygue
August 6th, 2008, 20:17
via IGN (http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/896/896807p1.html)

Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC will ship on November 18 in North America and November 21 in Europe, approximately six months after the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions smashed sales records with sales of $500 million in the first week.

This news wasn't entirely unexpected; previous GTA games have been ported over to the PC, and the series itself began only on the PC. Speculation ramped up in recent weeks, though, especially after industry ratings organization ESRB listed Grand Theft Auto IV and Bully: Scholarship Edition, another Rockstar game, for the "Windows PC" platform. The ESRB then updated the list to remove those citations.

Grand Theft Auto IV is the latest in the popular, open-world crime saga. In this game, you play as Eastern European immigrant Niko Belic as he attempts to make it in Liberty City, which is basically a stand-in for New York City. The console versions were universally praised by critics, and the game averages a 9.4 and a 9.5 on GameStats for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions, respectively.

masterchief929
August 6th, 2008, 20:44
thats pretty cool. im sure that they will make a couple million off of this.

JKKDARK
August 6th, 2008, 21:12
mm then I will need a new video card, I don't think I will run it with my old card

Loshara
August 15th, 2008, 13:20
Great news! I have googled for this info and found this forum!
Thank you guys for such great news!
I have never played GTA IV, because I haven't XBox 360/PS3, but will be one of the first guys who will play GTA IV on PC, because I'm a big fan of GTA series.
Once again thanks for the news!
Nice website by the way.
Have saved it in my bookmarks ;)

JKKDARK
August 15th, 2008, 17:05
Great news! I have googled for this info and found this forum!
Thank you guys for such great news!
I have never played GTA IV, because I haven't XBox 360/PS3, but will be one of the first guys who will play GTA IV on PC, because I'm a big fan of GTA series.
Once again thanks for the news!
Nice website by the way.
Have saved it in my bookmarks ;)

Hey, glad you found DCEmu. Keep visiting us! :)