PDA

View Full Version : Need somethings.

carlitx
August 6th, 2008, 22:53
OK, I'm running 4.01 M33-2 on my PSP Fat, and I would like to know:

What are the best plugins and how to use them/ what they do.

Whats the best shell out there now? I know of iRshell but i know thats halted in development for the past little while.

What is the newest/ best version of remote joy? cause' i tried out this one: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=130042 but i only got my XMB, Kingdom of Paradise, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, PSPTube, and Megaman Maverick Hunter X to work.

On a side note, Yipe I finally got Plugins to work on my Lexar 4GB MS and i have no idea wtf happened to get them working lol.

EDIT:

I would also like to know how to flash custom gameboots to this new CFW.

Thanks for the help in advance.

carlitx
August 10th, 2008, 00:28
anybody want to help?

bah
August 10th, 2008, 06:11
I've honestly never touched plugins nor custom gameboots.
I don't see messing with the internal flash as worth whatever small risk it poses personally.

I would have thought someone on here would know.......
(consider this just me bumping the thread so someone useful may see it) :P

mike_jmg
August 11th, 2008, 06:29
for custom gameboots and icons is better to use a plugin called CXMB, but I don't know if there is a version for 4.01 M33

As for the shells, I don't think there are any and I've never used remotejoy, sorry

there is also themes for CXMB that look like shells, If you're looking only to customize

Tetris999
August 11th, 2008, 10:21
Also cwcheat is fun to cheat in games :D

carlitx
August 11th, 2008, 17:29
for custom gameboots and icons is better to use a plugin called CXMB, but I don't know if there is a version for 4.01 M33

As for the shells, I don't think there are any and I've never used remotejoy, sorry

there is also themes for CXMB that look like shells, If you're looking only to customize
thanks

carlitx
August 11th, 2008, 20:08
Ok i found a shell called nervos, and ive installed the lite version of cxmb, but no instructions on gameboots..... any help would e nice fr gameboots.