PDA

View Full Version : Hexen psp wads

Sharkey
November 1st, 2005, 20:28
i installed hexen psp but obviously its only the sharware version.
i need to make it the full version so i can try out some wads.

i do have the registered 19.1 mb wad but the game doesn not seem to work with it.
does anyone have a full version running on their psp and if so, how did they do it.

i also have a hexdd wad and a hexquak5 wad id like to try if i can get this to work.
thanks in advance.

iball
November 1st, 2005, 20:31
Rename the WAD file to whatever the name was of the WAD file that came with the Hexen PSP port.
All I did was slap the HEXEN.WAD file from the full version I had on-hand into the main eboot folder, and deleted the old one. Worked like a charm. Full game works.

Sharkey
November 3rd, 2005, 00:49
Rename the WAD file to whatever the name was of the WAD file that came with the Hexen PSP port.
All I did was slap the HEXEN.WAD file from the full version I had on-hand into the main eboot folder, and deleted the old one. Worked like a charm. Full game works.
ok ill try that.
the thing that threw me off is that the one that comes with it is labeled hexen_shareware.
ill have to rename the one i have that and see if it works.

replacing that file with the registered one didnt work neither did renaming the registered one hexen 2 and adding it.
thanx man. :)

edit: crap, man i was wrong, ive been talking about the new version of heretic that im having trouble with that comes with the wad labeled heretic_shareware.
have you tried that one yet?