PDA

View Full Version : Umd Troubles.....

THINKABOTIT
November 1st, 2005, 23:11
YO,WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP...I HAVENT USED MY UMDS FOR A WHILE,AND NOW THAT IVE TRIED TO IT SEEMS TO TAKE WAY TO LONG TO LOAD,BUT IT DOESNT.ALL I SEE IS THE UMD SYMBOL ON THE BOTTOM DOING ITS THING AND NOTHING HAPPENS,NO DISK READ ERROR MESSEGE.DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS UP?IS MY PSP BROKEN?DONT LET ME THINK ABOUT IT TO LONG.L8TS :confused:

Cap'n 1time
November 2nd, 2005, 03:01
I dont know, but I drew a map of a keyboard so you could find capslock. Just fallow the cyan arrow.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1368&stc=1

pnoy
November 2nd, 2005, 05:18
Check if there's any damage on your UMD. I have a UMD that had it's plastic cover (the see-through one) pushed in (broken and pushed in) and the PSP didn't read it. So, I opened the whole UMD and taped the plastic to the rim (white) part of the UMD and put it into the PSP. It ran smooth and worked. If that's not the problem, then it's probably your PSP. If that's the case, then your UMD Drive is probably messed up or full of dust if you don't take care of it.

THINKABOTIT
November 2nd, 2005, 06:15
Yeah,ive Tried Diffrent Umds ...must Be The Laser.

THINKABOTIT
November 2nd, 2005, 06:17
I dont know, but I drew a map of a keyboard so you could find capslock. Just fallow the cyan arrow.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1368&stc=1

YEAH,THATS FUNNY,SORRY YOUR POPS PUNCHED YOU IN THE NOSE....U DIDNT HAVE TO SMEAR UR BLODDY NOSE ALL OVER YOUR KEYBOARD :D

PSP_Newbie
November 2nd, 2005, 07:40
maybe a picture is just too much, but really, writing in caps is generally quite annoying and pointless
so although he might been a bit rude about it(tho still funny :D), its a valid point
can you please not write in all caps? not that hard and its easier on the eyes^^

jaws
November 2nd, 2005, 13:21
My THUG umd once caused the laser to get stucked in a position so it could not read any disks. Before using the warranty, i tried to push the laser back to the center and it worked!

Greets from Jaws!

THINKABOTIT
November 2nd, 2005, 19:39
thanks jaws...tried that before i put this up.it still doesnt work.....might have to sell this thing