PDA

View Full Version : A couple easy questions about Snes9xTYL 0.2c

petegas
November 2nd, 2005, 10:12
First off, great emulator. I have a couple questions

1) When playing a rom, is there a way to exit back to the rom selection screen? I can't seem to find that option

2) Is it possible to save the control setup on a per-ROM basis? I like different button setups for different games so saving a default is not the solution, and it is frustrating to have to enter them each time.

thanks

nepsquare
November 2nd, 2005, 13:07
The only way to exit is (by default) by pressing left on your anologue pad...

I think it saves your settings when you normally exit a game... Cause it DOES load the settings for each ROM...

ganon
November 2nd, 2005, 14:50
yes and yes to your answer and try avoiding making new threads and post on existing threads

petegas
November 3rd, 2005, 00:02
yes and yes to your answer and try avoiding making new threads and post on existing threads

Fair enough, the other thread is monstrous and I didn't want to clutter it more. Obviously I'd like to know *how* to do these things.

ganon
November 3rd, 2005, 12:49
just press lest on the analogue and scroll to top and it has rom browser there and the settings are saved automatically i believe

zackforbing
November 4th, 2005, 00:38
I've encountered an interesting problem in it as well...when I play the game Secret of Mana, all the "data" screens with the green background only display every other letter in the text, and makes the letters a different font. is there any way around this? it makes all the data screens really hard to interpret.