PDA

View Full Version : Guy Selling EMU And Roms on EBAY!

EViL386
November 2nd, 2005, 20:55
hey guys I thought you might just like to know that some Idiot is selling Roms (obviously copyrighted) and Emus on a disc to unsuspecting customers :mad:
How do I go about reporting him? thanks, because I hate guys like him. ;)

THINKABOTIT
November 2nd, 2005, 21:50
people like that open newbies eyes to whats out there....thats how i found out and came across these sites.sure it sucks,but in a way,they do help out...for a price.

THINKABOTIT
November 2nd, 2005, 21:59
:D add note..its nice to get over 400+ roms without downloading each one one by one.... :D

EViL386
November 3rd, 2005, 01:14
Dude i have 5512 all downloaded in one pack. :p most of which I own, ok ok so I have some I don't but hey what the hell, Most of which I am studying the Internals so I can make my own Homebrew roms, and develop hax for most others ;) which are quite funny to do especially when In the last hack I did I put my face on Sonics Body :D very funny.

Darksaviour69
November 3rd, 2005, 02:07
yeah it happens a lot

see here for more details:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3588&page=1&pp=10&highlight=ebay

obelisk
November 3rd, 2005, 02:40
hey, waht happened to, like, punishing or repremanding people that talk about roms??? is it cool now???

Darksaviour69
November 3rd, 2005, 02:55
well i think u can talk about them just not linking to downloads etc, but yeah some of these posts are a but "grey area", so any staff can lock this or edit posts, if they wish

obelisk
November 3rd, 2005, 03:13
Dude i have 5512 all downloaded in one pack. :p most of which I own, ok ok so I have some I don't but hey ok, like, back in the old days dude, like, before you came here, admins would ban you hell of fast. i have lots too, but i got mine through drug deals and underground liqour purchase bumps, a dl here and there, but mainly for homebrew or a language patch. yes, it is faster, and much funner to party all the way.

souLLy
November 3rd, 2005, 12:42
lets keep the warez bragging off of the forums guys, i don't like to give out bans and lock topics when i don't have to.

and most of 5512 roms you own? come on now do you even own 50 of them, lets be honest.