PDA

View Full Version : psp utility/accessory combo potential

michael jackson
November 3rd, 2005, 01:56
i was thinking the other night while playing ddr.

psp has a few accessories that, when combined with certain homebrew, can become much better....

one idea is psp revolution and psp tv

although, one question arises.. can the ps2 controller port on the better psp tv adapter work with a ddr pad?

if so someone tell the gods working on psp revolution to add psp tv controller port compatability

how freakin' sweet would it be to play ddr with songs you choose and endless amounts on the song list on your tv with your pad FOR FREE!

... you might not consider this thread material so....

have any ideas of mods to homebrew that will make accessories or other homebrew better? so far all i can think of is psp tv and psp revolution if pad is supported with tv....

post ideas and hopefully the creators of the homebrew that would need to be modified in your idea, will read this and maybe add support ...

psp rev creators i do, however beg you to finish psp rev with support if tv works with pad (il check into it as soon as i get money >.<)

thanx psp community im looking forward to hearing from the guys on the scene

jack-o, signing off

ataribob
November 3rd, 2005, 02:14
Not sure you would have time.
are you still into Billy's Jeans

michael jackson
November 3rd, 2005, 02:27
Not sure you would have time.
are you still into Billy's Jeans

i have no idea what that meant or how it even relates to anything in the post...

if your making a sarcastic refrence or a joke i ask that you not explain

if what you said actually contributes to my thread then by all means tell me what you mean .... im confused >.<

im not trying to be rude but i really was trying to give out ideas the psp rev idea is awesome if it works...

J sims
November 3rd, 2005, 04:25
i have no idea what that meant or how it even relates to anything in the post...

if your making a sarcastic refrence or a joke i ask that you not explain

if what you said actually contributes to my thread then by all means tell me what you mean .... im confused >.<

im not trying to be rude but i really was trying to give out ideas the psp rev idea is awesome if it works...

he is most likely just joking.
An american pop singer named Michael Jackson wrote a song called "Billy Jean'

J sims
November 3rd, 2005, 04:31
I say a sweet combination would be the 4 gig hardrive + the psp tv device with a wireless controller. That way you will have a media player hooked up with your home entertainment system that is controlled by a wireless contoller.

michael jackson
November 3rd, 2005, 05:34
lol yeah i live in america and michael jackson became my screen name on ffxi once and ive kept it going ever since....

long story short i liked to chase tarutarus around (small teddybear-like characters on ffxi) with a galka (huge manly bearlike guys) named michael jackson so...

anyway i dunno much about his music i figured it was a screenname crack but who cares

j sims has a good idea tho ... nice use of my topic... thanks j

keep the ideas coming guys, the only way to get these to become reality is posting them so people can see what the user really wants

jwilds73
November 8th, 2005, 02:41
I want a GPS system with a USB GPS Antenna and GPS software on a UMD and a cigarette adapter docking bay to place the psp in.

leggy
November 10th, 2005, 13:48
I would like a PSP that...............actually, I can't think how they could make it any better :D