PDA

View Full Version : Atari 2600 and 7800

Sabe002
November 5th, 2005, 01:32
Any emulators for these systems? I found the stella one, but I am not sure how to install it. I use sei psp tool.

iball
November 5th, 2005, 03:37
If on firmware 1.5 then:
Copy the directories over to ms0:\PSP\GAME\ and it will show up in your games on the memory stick.
If on firmware 2.0 then you'll have to use Fanjita's 2.0 ebootloader on the PSP. Search for instructions on that.

Sabe002
November 5th, 2005, 17:03
Okay.. I got it all on. I have one corrupted file that shows up below the stella icon, then when I try to load the stella icon, I get a blue screen of death"your psp just crashed" haha
Do i put the roms in the stella folder without the %?

Thanks for your help! This girl is new at this!

Oh.. which directories do I copy? I copied the Stella and Stella% ones, but it didn't work... are the atari roms BIN files?

Sabe002
November 22nd, 2005, 01:39
Any news on an Atari 7800 emulator?

ataribob
November 22nd, 2005, 04:05
Okay.. I got it all on. I have one corrupted file that shows up below the stella icon, then when I try to load the stella icon, I get a blue screen of death"your psp just crashed" haha
Do i put the roms in the stella folder without the %?

Thanks for your help! This girl is new at this!

Oh.. which directories do I copy? I copied the Stella and Stella% ones, but it didn't work... are the atari roms BIN files?

Look in your dir not in the game folder. You will see another folder called "stella" inside that folder you will see a config. folder.
That means you found the right folder

You need to make a new folder inside the stella/Roms

Sabe002
January 5th, 2006, 01:22
Any news on an Atari 7800 emulator for PSP?

Briggzy11
May 24th, 2006, 01:37
Yes I really want the Atari 7800 Emulator too...

...Food Fight was my favourite game for 2 years and having a retro night just last week got me blowing the dust of it and playing it all night.

Please info for this emulator...