PDA

View Full Version : Needin' help with 11700/11702- patch?

chupster
August 12th, 2008, 23:03
Been a while since I played my Dreamcast (a few years actually), so I decided to haul it out.

Ends up that the media I burned my games to was apparently crap (I bought it on eBay in bulk, so y'know) and most of the games don't work or don't work well. Thought it might be the system but I reburned a couple of non-selfboots and everything seems okay.

I also have a bunch of backup disks with the original download files, so I started uncompressing them and burning the images- or trying to.

Prob is, neither of my burners will burn a disk with that lba of 11700. Is there an easy patcher out there that'll fix a disk image so it goes for 11702, or is the old method of having to rip the image and adjust everything for like 2 hours the same way as it always was?

I need help desperately, as I'm looking at my 200+ games on these backup disks, and I wanna burn them, I really do, but not if I'm going to have to rip 80% of them apart and reset their LBAs the old fashioned way. Help?

Thanks in advance to anyone that has a way.

BlueCrab
August 13th, 2008, 02:34
This sounds far to warezy to me, being that there's no such need for pretty much any homebrew (and why download images of them, anyway).

I'm locking this to be on the safe side. If this is not actually about warez, feel free to PM me, and I'll unlock it.

TOPIC LOCKED