PDA

View Full Version : Decisions, decisions...

IndianCheese
November 6th, 2005, 04:44
I'm about ready to cry from frustration.

Here's my story. I bought a PSP from Wal-Mart. Version 1.50. Took it home. Loved it. Got my first game at Dave and Buster's. One day, when I saw the updates available, what do I do? Upgrade. So I ended up with a 1.52. Then DCEmu seems to "show up" to me and I realized that I had made a mistake. When 2.00 arrived, I updated again. I got so tired of the lack of homebrew that I sold my PSP and bought a new one. About 1 1/2 weeks later, the downgrader came. So I ended up playing homebrew. But, a calling came upon me to update again to 2.00. So I did. Now, I want to downgrade again for the homebrew (EBOOT Loader is OK, but I miss my emulators and *cough**cough**isos**cough*). What do you think I should do? I am practically drooling over File Assistant ++, PSP-PDA, and Tedzero Browser, but I want a web browser that works decently soooooooo badly. I tried Wipeout, Tenchi, Fired Up, Text Based, and 2ch, but they all suck. Help me out!

iball
November 6th, 2005, 04:59
If you don't have "GTA" or "The Hustle", then go ahead and downgrade.
There is no decent web browser, period, for the PSP. There are those that are halfway usable and those that flat-out SUCK.
You want to web browse? Use a computer. You want homebrew? Downgrade.

IndianCheese
November 6th, 2005, 05:03
I know, I know, but I'm in a high school marching band and it is pretty cool browsing the web on our band trips. It is also cool downloading music, videos, and pics without a PC.

iball
November 6th, 2005, 05:08
If you spend more time on the web than playing games, then stay right where you are.

PSP_Newbie
November 6th, 2005, 06:09
Its all about what YOU enjoy doing most, and that you'll have to decide for yourself
but it would be very nice if someone started a web browser project, and got it developed enough for a decent-ish quality