PDA

View Full Version : SCUMM games

H3NCH
November 6th, 2005, 20:57
where can i find any game that works on the scummvm thing

oh and by the way dont tell me which games 2 get i already kno a lot about scumm games they used and still are my pride and of gaming...

Oh and wouldnt it be cool if some1 ported full throttle to the psp

H3NCH
November 6th, 2005, 20:58
excuse me if i missed out a few words but you get my point

iball
November 6th, 2005, 21:12
www.scummvm.org.

No one is going to help you pirate here.
And why bother porting Full Throttle? It works just dandy on the PSP via the SCUMMVM emulator. I played it again from my ancient CD collection just last weekend and it was fine all the way through. Same with Broken Sword 1 and 2, Gobliiins, Day of the Tentacle, Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders, Sam and Max voice-version, and many more.

H3NCH
November 6th, 2005, 21:30
oi iball jus shut the **** up yea and stay out of my ****in business

H3NCH
November 6th, 2005, 21:33
oi can some1 else help me out pleese because, as usual, iball's shit post didnt help me at all

iball
November 6th, 2005, 21:39
oi iball jus shut the **** up yea and stay out of my ****in business
Let me get this straight: you post in a PUBLIC forum asking for sites or help in which to download "warez"?
You make it EVERYONE'S business when you do that.
Last time I checked, asking for help in locating "warez" and "ROMZ" was against the rules of the forum.

H3NCH
November 6th, 2005, 22:06
well as i have said before in the past

jus shut the **** up yea and stay out of my ****in business

iball
November 6th, 2005, 22:13
well as i have said before in the past

jus shut the **** up yea and stay out of my ****in business
How can you possibly hope to keep your "business" private when you post on a public forum? Logically, it makes no sense whatsoever.

H3NCH
November 6th, 2005, 22:20
lemme rephrase this:
jus shut the **** up yea and stay out of my ****in business=I dont like talkin to dickheads

iball
November 6th, 2005, 22:52
lemme rephrase this:
jus shut the **** up yea and stay out of my ****in business=I dont like talkin to dickheads
In that case, just don't post anything. This is not a "warez s1t3 d00d".

PSP_Newbie
November 7th, 2005, 00:13
This thread should be locked
Read the site rules, you're not allowed to ask for warez
This site does not support warez, and everythign iball said is true
and this entire thread is turning into a flame war

The only places you can get games that work for the SCUMMVM port are from LucasArts, Sierra, or whatever company made the game you want, from ebay or similar site, or from a store's bargain bin
And if you didnt bother to read iball's advice, a couple freeware games can be downloaded from http://www.scummvm.org/

10shu
November 7th, 2005, 14:52
Well come on guy...this bonehead just ask where he can find game for scummvm...you can find them at EBGAMES or EBAY!!!!!!:) there old games so there pretty cheap... :D