PDA

View Full Version : GTA: LCS - Locked Area Revealed!

wraggster
November 6th, 2005, 23:04
USMarines_3006 has emailed us his discovery – a closed area in the retail version of GTA: LCS. He found a way to this hidden place. Here is what he wanted to say about this glitch:

I found out this new cool glitch. In staunton island, there is a small construction site next to the hospital(to the right of it). get a PCJ600 and break down that red bar. Then gain some speed and jump off of that jump that is pointing to the roof of the hospital. Then drive down to the other roof. You will see a wall on your right. Drive through it *slowly*. You should fall through it and land in the unfinished tunnels below. You can explore, but the only ways to get out is to kill yourself or try to do a flip on the PCJ600 and you'll fall back to the streets

iball
November 6th, 2005, 23:12
*cranks up GTA: LCS to confirm*

iball
November 6th, 2005, 23:23
Confirmed. Works. Weird.It's an underground tunnel that goes into Shoreside Vale.
I can see cars moving around outside, but can't get past "the blue wall".
I can't remember, was this tunnel working in GTA on the PS2?

Psyberjock
November 7th, 2005, 02:03
Is that the tunnel where you run over the homeless guys on GTA3?

MaxSMoke
November 7th, 2005, 13:10
Are you talking about the underground freeways that linked all parts of Liberty City in GTA3? I haven't gotten to play GTA:LC yet (just ordered a 2nd PSP to play it on), but in GTA3 for the PC, there were underground freeways that went between all major parts of the city. Did they remove in in LC? One entrance is near the Dump at the beginning section, the other is near a Hospital on the otherside of the river. I thought LC was suppose to contain *All* of GTA3's maps. This was in addition to the subway. It's disappointing to hear they removed parts of the game.