PDA

View Full Version : R.O.B. a hidden character in Mario Kart DS

wraggster
November 10th, 2005, 20:29
Secret characters in a kart game are to be expected, but few foresaw a robotic character like this.

The Robotic Operating Buddy (known as “R.O.B.” to his friends) will be making a special appearance in Mario Kart DS next week, along with a few other characters you can see here.

R.O.B. also showed up in F-Zero GX for the Nintendo GameCube, but the classic Koopa Troopa appears to be curiously missing in the DS version of MK. What, more Waluigi and no Koopa? The world can be a cruel place sometimes. How long will cries of “Let my Koopa go” go unheard?

(On a side note, word on the street is another secret character may be available for purely offline play. Hold on, Nushio, just a Shy Guy? Bah.)

DuAlScReEn
January 11th, 2006, 01:03
know any codes 4 this game?

beetroot bertie
January 11th, 2006, 20:14
All the karts and characters are unlocked by winning gold medals on the Grand Prix races. I don't like that R.O.B though, it makes scary noises.

soatari
January 16th, 2006, 19:06
It is also retardedly fast. When you are going against someone who is using him, it is likely that you will lose.

beetroot bertie
January 16th, 2006, 20:01
Yep, that happens to me loads too.

King DS
February 3rd, 2006, 10:25
best bet is to finish all the cups and stick someone like drybones in ROB's Carts