PDA

View Full Version : Internet Channel wad-Need help!!

jx202
August 16th, 2008, 22:43
Hiya ppl, Before I start I just wanna say dat its my 1st tym eva postin on a forum b4, so take it easy on me :o
I've just recently installed the hmebrew channel, and hav loaded the wad manager but all the internet channel wads dat I load seem to fail :( So I was wonderin if ani1 had a workin link dey post or sumfin :) any hlp is mch appreciated!!!
Ps.Sorry 4 ani mistkes I may hav mde in dis pst, i.e postin in wrng area or stuff lyk dat :D thanks in advance!!!

cas61692
August 17th, 2008, 06:37
diaf

jx202
August 17th, 2008, 09:11
Huh?
Wat dus diaf mean???
I'm a n00b guys...u gtta remember dat!!!
:D

WhizzBang
August 17th, 2008, 10:58
Hello, I presume you are talking about trying to run hacked copies of Nintendo's official Opera browser working. You won't get much help around here as that is piracy and the rules of this message board is that we are not allowed to help with that.

You say this is your first time on a forum, so it is worth knowing that you should try to write in proper English when you post as it is irritating to read someones slang, and it is not clear what they are saying.

You will find people are more helpful if you write 'that' instead of 'dat', 'time', instead of 'tym', 'ever' instead of 'eva', etc.

I have no idea what 'diaf' means either.

jx202
August 17th, 2008, 11:12
Hey WhizzBang, thanks alot for the first (constructive) reply :D
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind from now on!!
No, I'm not talking about the Nintendo Internet channel, I was told by a friend that a homebrew version had been released, but if there's no other version of the channel he was probably just pulling my leg :(
Thanks for the help though!!:D

BlueCrab
August 21st, 2008, 05:10
There is no homebrew Internet Channel, and if there was there'd be a way to install it that isn't a wad. So this doesn't turn into a flamefest or warez talk...

TOPIC LOCKED

And to those who take policing topics into their own hands, use the report button if you think something is against the rules. Telling someone to "die in a fire" (yes, I know what diaf means) is not the way to do things.