PDA

View Full Version : Help! PSP Noob here

nooneishere
August 17th, 2008, 04:05
Ok...

So I downloaded a PSX eboot file (Digimon Data Card Battle), everything is fine EXCEPT that when I start up the game on the PSP it shows this weird picture at first saying that ANIMECAB:mad: ripped the game (with a Japanese Women in the background:confused::confused::confused:), after that the game starts into the intro movie.

My question is, how do I delete this picture, do I have to extract the eboot.PBP (Not sure if I can, cuz I'm a noob:D).

PLZ HELP AND THX IN ADVANCE!!!!:thumbup:

diablo67
August 17th, 2008, 05:39
im not sure never ran into something like that,does the game play?

nooneishere
August 17th, 2008, 09:44
im not sure never ran into something like that,does the game play?

The games just fine thanks :) There is no technical problem.

It's just that I hate the startup pic...

Its like, I want to switch to that game in public and my PSP shows a pic with a women in the background :eek:

So I am wondering if I can change that.

I attached the game onto this comment (I hope)

Although it's labeled 'Digimon World', it's actually 'Digimon Data Card Battle'

Thx in Advacnce

carlitx
August 17th, 2008, 16:11
I don't see the game anywhere on your comment, and don't try to attach it you may get banned for piracy issues. now is the women naked? if not i not see the big problem.... and to get rid of it find a good popstation gui and do the reverse, take the ISO out of the EBOOT.PBP and remake the EBOOT yourself.

type_theEND
August 17th, 2008, 18:44
There's no easy to remove that, but you could try redownloading the game from somewhere else D=

nooneishere
August 18th, 2008, 02:41
I don't see the game anywhere on your comment, and don't try to attach it you may get banned for piracy issues. now is the women naked? if not i not see the big problem.... and to get rid of it find a good popstation gui and do the reverse, take the ISO out of the EBOOT.PBP and remake the EBOOT yourself.

no she's not.. :confused:

but thanks anyways

darkriku2000
August 18th, 2008, 07:01
buy the game, rip it, make your own eboot.

problem solved

NEXT!