PDA

View Full Version : HELP i think my PSP is broken !!

gamerboi909
November 11th, 2005, 02:50
i think my psp is broking tha green light turn on but tha screen stay black do any one had this problem before if so can so one tell me how can i get my psp working again......help please :confused:

IndianCheese
November 11th, 2005, 03:07
Did you try something like a "2.0 EBOOT Patcher" by a "PSP TEAM"? Did it involve OVERFLOW.TIF? If so to both of these, you downloaded Trojan.PSPBrick, which is an actual virus defined by Norton, McAfee, and other virus services.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.pspbrick.html

gamerboi909
November 11th, 2005, 03:20
no i didnt down load any thing in to my psp what happen wus that i had tha 32mb card in and it had my downgrader on it i for got to erase it i started pushing tha X button with out noticing what i wus doing then it stated to upgrade it and i pull tha battery out now it wont start back up the green light comes on but tha screen still stay back .....help plesea

IndianCheese
November 11th, 2005, 03:29
So you TOOK THE BATTERY OUT WHILE IT WAS UPGRADING?????? When it is upgrading, it is in the middle of deleting your files and replacing them with new ones!! It probably deleted your files and didn't have time to replace them, so you are bricked. Boy, is your mom gonna be mad! Why did you take it out anyway?

gamerboi909
November 11th, 2005, 03:38
r u for real so tha psp is not fixable damn that a waste of 300 dollar

IndianCheese
November 11th, 2005, 03:58
Can you even hear any sound when you turn it on?

PSP_Newbie
November 11th, 2005, 04:08
I really hope you're joking...what kinda person would do that?
It says "dont turn off power, disconnect AC, or remove mem stick for any reason" for a reason

gamerboi909
November 11th, 2005, 04:33
nope no sound nothing tha screen is black like i never turn it on

IndianCheese
November 11th, 2005, 05:20
Yeah. Call tech support and say that it started updating and the power went out while the AC adapter was plugged in. They should either replace your flash or your entire PSP, but you'll probably get a version 2.50 because Sony is pushing for it. And if tech support doesn't help, you can always use it as a sex toy.

vincesecuricor2005
November 12th, 2005, 04:34
i like the sex toy idea.....(shame the wife doesnt lol)

matuneek
November 12th, 2005, 22:55
if you cant get it working and are willing to sell parts can you let me know i need a new power switch,

thanks

americanmetal
November 23rd, 2005, 04:31
wow.