PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Playlist for DS

Exoterical
August 18th, 2008, 00:11
I'm in to my second week of owning a DSL and already need help. I got a DSOne Supercard with an 8GB micro card to go with it and i've figured out most of the software and how to put my folders, games and MP3s on it. What I can't figure out is how I can create playlists from the MP3s on there. I have all the necessary software that came with the supercard but I don't really understand most of it. I just want to be able to create a playlist from the many tracks I have, set it away and not touch it till it's finished. Any guidance would be appreciated even if the playlist has to be created on PC before upload that would be a start.

DanTheManMS
August 19th, 2008, 21:16
DSOrganize and LMP-ng support playlists of some sort, though I believe you'll need to make them on your PC first. Moonshell does not support them, neither the SCDS's built-in version nor the latest 1.71 version.

Exoterical
August 20th, 2008, 00:14
Thanks for that, will take a look and see if it's not too complicated. If it's PC stuff I should be fine but I had never realised that a DS could do more than play games and now I need to know everything. It's like a ZX81 all over again to me!