PDA

View Full Version : emulating servers 4 online games

ßüboni¢ $oñic
November 12th, 2005, 19:16
I hope this isnt against forum rules. Anyways I think this is along your territory. what do u think of creating private servers not sanctioned by sega? how much do y'all know about that and what is your interest? I think getting games like out trigger and the like back online would bring enough interest in the DC that your homebrew seen would just see a pop. influx. So what do u all know about coder cables and logging game packets and the movement to restore online functions? Some claim the problem is due to a lack of games to log but I wonder if anyone can log the PAL PSO game info or the Sakura Taisen and etc in Japan. If the games in japan are to be emulated I'd say you only got 20 days left for that. That has to be a top priority. I am desperate to help and get u all to help. What can u tell me? Is this right down ur street? :confused:

ßüboni¢ $oñic
November 12th, 2005, 19:18
oh yea pls dont point to lord nikon or his site onlinceconsoles because he is a total bitch to be around and if any breakthroughts are made I'd hate to owe him respect due to it... :mad: :mad:

ßüboni¢ $oñic
November 13th, 2005, 21:48
no feedback?! :eek:

kingbuzzo
November 18th, 2005, 05:19
Console-which-are-probably-online.com (http://www.onlineconsole.com)