PDA

View Full Version : That upgrade prevent tool.

B_man55
November 13th, 2005, 03:06
Hi guys. I was using the search button, but couldn't find any information on that program that keeps your PSP from upgrading while playing a new game. I just have a few questions, any answers will be highly appreciated. First, wherecan I find it? Secondly, do I use it every time I want to start up the game I'm playing? Thridly, I want to play Madden 06 which asks me to upgrade to 1.52, so will this program still work? Lastly, do you know if there is a tutorial? Thanks alot guys.

xuphorz
November 13th, 2005, 03:26
it's called WAB Version Changer.
it works with all games but GTA, so madden should work
since for some reason it seems to be taken off this site, go to **********.com, they still have it as of yesterday

ataribob
November 16th, 2005, 00:07
He is talking about a tool called "Noupdate"

It works on all games but GTA

It will run the UMD and bypass the update

ataribob
November 16th, 2005, 00:53
I have the Noupdate tool for version 1.50

It's only 13k so i can email it to anyone that wants it.
I don't remember where I got it from.

ataribob
November 16th, 2005, 01:07
Hi guys. I was using the search button, but couldn't find any information on that program that keeps your PSP from upgrading while playing a new game. I just have a few questions, any answers will be highly appreciated. First, wherecan I find it? Secondly, do I use it every time I want to start up the game I'm playing? Thridly, I want to play Madden 06 which asks me to upgrade to 1.52, so will this program still work? Lastly, do you know if there is a tutorial? Thanks alot guys.

http://www.hackmypsp.com/index.php?categoryid=8&p13_sectionid=3&p13_fileid=144

Found it

ganon
November 16th, 2005, 16:25
Im pretty sure u can also upload it here