PDA

View Full Version : dcdaydreamer i need help on downloading

johnnyrydden
November 14th, 2005, 04:20
i was on dc evolution and i couldnt download the gameboy emulator discjuggler image.rar it would start then end abruptly with a error can you help me is there another way i could get it . :confused: the error is a archive unexpected end

H H EEEEE L PPPPP
H H E L P P
HHHHH EEEE L PPPP
H H E L P
H H EEEEE LLLLLL P

Coagulus
November 15th, 2005, 09:15
Use a download manager such as Getright - the file will 99% of the time fail to download otherwise (I actually used Shareaza as a download manager to get it!)

DCDayDreamer
November 16th, 2005, 17:53
You might have problems downloading when running a firewall and/or antivirus software on your PC, quite a few people have had this problem. go to the page where the download is, disable your firewall and/or antivirus software and try downloading again. Don't forget to re-enable your firewall and/or antivirus software when you're done downloading.

All the image downloads at DCEvolution have a script in place to stop other sites 'hot linking' to the download direct and leeching all the bandwidth, with some firewall/antivirus software this script can cause the download to fail (end early), sorry about that but try what I've written above to get around the problem.