PDA

View Full Version : games

finalfantesy
November 14th, 2005, 16:31
i want to make my own games im getting my programing book soon help what should i do

bizn355
November 14th, 2005, 19:14
i am kind of in the same postion as you mate i have some programming books but they are for basic and c/c++ but i just dont know what to do when it comes to my own projects

Amiga
November 14th, 2005, 19:30
start simply ,try doing some classic games like pacman,space invaders and defender :)

bizn355
November 15th, 2005, 01:05
ive looked at snake using yabasic (ps2 annother basic) and from the tutorial on the disk all i know it to make a "green box" move around the screen and a verrrrry long text adventure with only 2 rooms and 700 lines on storey to read through.
great eh?

finalfantesy
November 15th, 2005, 15:08
i knew that but then how do i make them into psp games posably without cygwin

Largo_W
November 15th, 2005, 17:55
which programming language is it ?
If you do not want cygwin for compiling, try a freeware compiler. I use Dev C/C++ for most of my programs. It support many languages, look here --> www.bloodshed.net

finalfantesy
November 21st, 2005, 15:04
ok i have allegro i think thats what its called and that dev thing on the psp-news page how do i turn my program into a psp game (using c/c++ ithimk not 100% on that)

finalfantesy
December 15th, 2005, 18:42
that was a little unclear now i have the allegro gameing library and psp sdk i am useing dev-c ++ now how do i go about setting it up and then wat do i need to do to make it psp copatable sorry for the bad spelling

Fedu
December 15th, 2005, 19:58
which programming language is it ?
If you do not want cygwin for compiling, try a freeware compiler. I use Dev C/C++ for most of my programs. It support many languages, look here --> www.bloodshed.net

Ya def. go with bloodsheds Dev C++. I've used many C++ programs and it's by far my favorite.