PDA

View Full Version : Blue Nintendo DS

wraggster
February 23rd, 2005, 18:34
News From Lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3583&&lsaid=219793) [br][br]While Nintendo say "Touching is Good", MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" would be a better phrase for this NDS. Suntory Limited announced they will team up with Nintendo for a campaign promoting the new Pepsi Twist this March, but just for Japan. Those who purchase the drink can send in the sticker for a lucky draw, and the first 1000 winners will receive a limited Pepsi Blue edition of Nintendo DS, complete with matching carry case, and a Pepsi styled version of the popular Hori headphones we sell here. Along with those, there's other prizes up for grabs such as Super Mario Stage figures.[br][br]Here in Hong Kong we're under a heavy David Beckham campaign from the same cola distributor (the soccer player's face is on every can you see), and Lik Sang does not expect to have this baby blue system on-sale anytime. With just 1000 units for all of Japan, supply is extremely limited. Should we ever get our hands on one or a few of them however, we'll make sure to add them to one of the next updates on our Payback Points Prizes Selection. On a final note, this is the first non-platinum colored NDS to see the light of the day, which gives us hope more choices will appear down the line also...

ptr.exe
March 1st, 2005, 18:24
I really wished there is a choice of colours for DS at UK launch, but sadly no :'( i'll have to settle for the standard silver, but a totallyblack one would look so much better.

News that there will be more colours later on isnt really good for the people that bought it on launch.

GPF
March 1st, 2005, 18:31
cool. I wonder if they you can buy cases to change colors like the gba in the future?

Troy