PDA

View Full Version : Games I Burn Arent Working

Black Panther
November 23rd, 2005, 20:38
Ok so i just started burning homebrew games and ported and what not so he brought his over and i played on my dreamcast so i wanted beats of rage i downloaded it from the website and converted it .nrg and droped it in a cd-r (the same one he had his homebrew game on just a differnt disc same type but not the same disc his game was on) so is there more than that or can soomeone give me the direct link to ready-to-burn images of BOR Or any Homebrew game cuz i cant find them on dcevoliton(the place it says on getting started)

skulldog13
November 24th, 2005, 07:39
Try burning them in Track-at-once method instead of the standard Disc-at-once. On my Dreamcast, disc-at-once worked fine. but when I tried the same game on my sister's it did not. So, just for the hell of it I tried track-at-once and it worked. (I was using NERO)

Darksaviour69
November 24th, 2005, 16:35
there is a problem with nero 6, you have to make a track at once disk and durn it that way
http://www.dcevolution.net/collection_borvol1.php on the left where it says downloads

PaPa_Smerf
December 22nd, 2005, 16:56
i'm having the same problem, but i am using track at once, i'm also trying different burners, and they ALL are not working... first i tired ultraISO after i made an image... then i used alcohol120 then nero.... NONE work... i put the disc in and it says "please insert game disc" and nothing else when i insert another disc i put a game on. please help...

Thanks in advance,
X